Ya, it saw some snow alright. Picked it up yesterday and drove it home.

It was rather interesting to say the least. Got lot's of waves and more than a few stares ( What's that idiot doing???, kinda thing).

It runs very nicely, engine sounds good, quick blast up to a hundred ( closed course, Pro Driver, yada yada..), pulls nicely.

Interior is rather small for a Guy my size. 6"1" 240.

Got it home and gave it a bath before putting it in the shop.

There are a few things that need attention, some interior screws missing on the dash, consul, etc. Rug has a few wear spots, probably be replaced.

Overall, pretty Happy with the condition.

Now where the Hell is that Global Warming when you need it????

Looks happy and snug in there with the others -- Very nice trio Don....

Yeah Global Warming has gone for a doo-doo this year......I think we're headed for another ice age with temps like we've got lately..

Interesting you found a "closed course" open in January --:rofl:

Sounds like it's running great.

Roll on spring -- and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Colin.

....Hey! I stand by my post saying you have a very nice car SB! Your car is very nice too BF! I just forgot to get around to saying that. :D

Fantastic garage!!! Nice to see all the cars tucked away and happy until Spring!

Well thank you RP............I stopped by BF place today to find that he had already stripped out the seats and carpet from the C3.............looks like the mod bug begins on this one as well!!

Thanks for checking on the house, Bruce.

I ordered up a sound proofing kit and new carpets. The old carpet was getting sun bleached and had a few wear spots.
Might try to find a set of C5 seats, quite a bit more comfortable than the original seats.

Thanks for checking on the house, Bruce.

I ordered up a sound proofing kit and new carpets. The old carpet was getting sun bleached and had a few wear spots.
Might try to find a set of C5 seats, quite a bit more comfortable than the original seats.

Check into putting Fiero seats in it. Quite a popular upgrade in C3's and nearly a bolt in swap.

Corvette C3 Fiero Seat Swap

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.