Happy Easter! It's my wife's birthday today and my daughter is home from college for the weekend so looking forward to some quality time with the family. :D

Happy Easter to everyone. We are having some of the family home for Supper this evening so I get to play with the rascals. If the roads were in better shape and had a little rain to wash the salt away, I could have taken the kids for a little tour in the Corvette. They love that. Get them indoctrinated while they are young and impressionable. ;)

Happy Easter to everyone. We are having some of the family home for Supper this evening so I get to play with the rascals. If the roads were in better shape and had a little rain to wash the salt away, I could have taken the kids for a little tour in the Corvette. They love that. Get them indoctrinated while they are young and impressionable. ;)

:agree: still too much salt and sand on the roads for me

Happy easter everyone

Happy Easter everyone, fired up the Orange bucket today, want to be ready for the 1st warm day after we get some rain to wash off the roads ... we are good to go!

Can't wait to see that baby up close Bob-- I've not had the pleasure yet.

Rain coming next weekend -- and during that week.

This coming week promises to be sunny but cool. Still some salt laying around --

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.