Ronald Pinta

You're 5
Feb 25, 2017
Belle Isle, Fl. 32809
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2015 Z51
Can anyone tell me why these Z51 Hubs are horizontal, and why?
IMG_2802.jpg

Reactions: ddgermann
IMG_2814.JPG
Only saw this n Rolls Royce and Bentley
Yes! I believe they are the only cars that they come stock!
I had a 1994 Cadillac XLR. I put Forgiatto rims on it. They offered spinners. I had a bad accident
in Feb. of 2015. They stopped making the XLR in 2009. I could not find parts. Insurance Co. totaled
it. That's when I got my Stingray! The hubs were to large for the Vette. I had to go to Hobby Lobby
to have a guy work on them to make them work.
Ron

Last edited:
pretty cool ...
I like this type of guess thread content
as it is along the line of How's It Made
Cheers!​

Last edited:
... from a member of the OCD department ...
locking wheel nuts are always in different spots ... :Banghead:

seriously though ... pretty cool ... along with this type of thread content similar to How's It Made
Cheers!

- I'm obsessive with my struggle to be free from OCD and I'm finding it to be a vicious circle -
Yes! I got a lot of looks in that baby. Thanks:)
Ron

I was seriously considering an XLR but didn't like the seats. Drove nice though. Once i drive the Corvette I was hooked and feels like a younger car!

Ah yes. Agree Ronald on that point. Did you ever have any trouble with the roof? Forget how many moving parts and servos there are to make it go up and down

View attachment 12152
Yes! I believe they are the only cars that they come stock!
I had a 1994 Cadillac XLR. I put Forgiatto rims on it. They offered spinners. I had a bad accident
in Feb. of 2015. They stopped making the XLR in 2009. I could not find parts. Insurance Co. totaled
it. That's when I got my Stingray! The hubs were to large for the Vette. I had to go to Hobby Lobby
to have a guy work on them to make them work.
Ron
The XLR is a lovely car: always wanted one. I was beside one several weeks ago on the hwy. - a guy my age and I gave thumbs up. I don't think he knew what I was saying though? You do not see them very often - they are a prized vehicle!!

The XLR is a lovely car: always wanted one. I was beside one several week ago on the hwy. - a guy my age and I gave thumbs up. I don't think he knew what I was saying though? You do not see them very often - they are a prized vehicle!!

Unfortunately, I had a brand new Northstar engine at the time of the accident. With only 900 miles. UGG!! Car overheated, and cracked a cylinder! Still under extended warranty. Thank God!
Someone in a junkyard,, got a great deal on it. He called me to get the color mix for the paint. I had it repainted with a speckled paint with a subtle carbon fiber ( 12" ) strip from front to back.
Ron Pinta

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.