Ashur_Conrad

2 You're 10
Jul 28, 2010
van Nuys, CA
VetteCoins
Car
As you can see my name is Ashur Conrad, I am a reporter for a Corvette news blog and a C5 '98 vert owner too. The editors want to locate more Canadian news stories on Corvettes so hopefully this site aid in that quest.

Thank you very much

-Ashur

You are at the right place! I would suggest (if he has time) you interview our resident expert, Manny (Nasty98). He is the owner of a 98 vert as well and has been working on some awesome projects.

Other than that, welcome! Make yourself at home, poke around and feel free to ask questions.

You are at the right place! I would suggest (if he has time) you interview our resident expert, Manny (Nasty98). He is the owner of a 98 vert as well and has been working on some awesome projects.

Other than that, welcome! Make yourself at home, poke around and feel free to ask questions.

Well thank you very much. I just want to make sure the powers that be are fine with me being here. The news blog I work for is recognized as a legitimate journaistic endeavor by GM, Chevrolet, Corvette Racing and LG Motorsports just to name a few.

Our Vette Chat series has interviewed Doug Fehan, Amy Ruman, Leighton Reese and Johnny O'Connell so far with Eric Currran and Keith Berry slated for Thursday and Lou Gigliotti on Monday.

So far three Corvette forums have graciously allowed us to post up our news stories and in return we provide a front page link back to the forums under "links we love." Two forums had members participate in asking questions of Leighton Reese and in the YouTube video we do for the chat series both forums got repped by us with forum banners in the video and the name of the member who asked the question. Both forum admis were very pleased.

So if all is good let me know as we are really excited about branching out to our Corvette brothers and sisters in the north. Oh and one last thing, we do a give away contest on each of the forums for the members as small way to say thanks and give back. And of course we want those stories and pictures too.

Thanks again and look forward to being a contributing member here.

-Ashur

welcome.... any stories on your own vette excursions? :)

Most of my "Vette Stories" would be against the rules here. LOL

But I will say that not only am I a reporter but I have done most of the work on my own Vette myself. The only thing I didn't do was build the motor or the trans. I had that done, but I did all the install work in my drive way myself so I have wrenched on them. That was fun. Got a ported FAST 92/92 TB going on next week.

-Ashur

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.