Ronald Pinta

You're 5
Feb 25, 2017
Belle Isle, Fl. 32809
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2015 Z51
I am Semi-retired General Contractor for over 41yrs. Enjoying the relaxation now, with my
sweet ride.
2015 Corvette Stingray Z51 3LT 8 Speed Midnight Racing Blue/Dark Blue Ragtop/Kalahari interior. Kalahri Teanneau Covers. Lambo Doors. All exterior vents are S.S mesh. Entire engine is S.S. Under side of
hood has large S.S. Corvette Racing Flag. All mirrors have Stingray inserts. Billy Boat Fusion Exhaust, with (2) racing tips. Two tone body match, painted wheels, with Z51 center hub spinners. Simulated wood dash kit. S.S. kick plates. Illuminated Rocker panels.
Blue lit Windblocker, that says "BLESSED" and gets brighter when brakes are applied.
Pin stripped. Even over headlights. Clear Bra@entire front, mirrors, door bottoms, spoiler, mud guards. IMG_0249.JPGIMG_0253.JPGIMG_0247.JPGIMG_0245.JPGView attachment 7626IMG_0188.JPG

Ronald welcome to the forum. Beautiful car.

Not so sure I would want to be showing the concealed weapon on an open forum but it is a good looking hand gun and it fits the spot well. Hope you never need to use it.

Again welcome.:thumbs:

Welcome to the forum Ronald. You've done a lot of work to your car. Looks good. That looks like a Snake Slayer... 357 or 45? If you like, we can remove that picture for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread