Welcome John. Any friend of Brian is a friend to us. Summer can't come soon enough. I'd settle for spring right now!
[mob][/mob]

Welcome to the forum Izzy. You won't be sad that you joined in. Never enough C4 guys here...... :)
Don't be afraid to tell everyone about your Cars........ And I'm sure the good folks here would love to see some pictures also. Posting pictures on this site is a bit tricky when you are not use to it, but I can help you with that.

Hello John, Bought my very first "new" car in London, '87 Camaro from Ray Cullens. 25+ years later I finally got what I REALLY wanted! Since I have family in town, perhaps we shall one day meet!

Welcome John -- glad to have you and your C4 along for the ride......

I also love C4's and I'm still trying to get Brian's from him. So far he's resisted.:D

Yeah roll on summer but right now I'd settle for a decent spring......

cheers,
Colin.

hey john, i believe you may know a couple of guys up my way. john muscat, and rick mcquarrie. rick, my neighbour, is prez of corvettes of peterborough and treasurer of the cccc. john muscat lives not far from me. john has a viper as well as his sweet 73. doug.

Final 2013 Production Colour runs - exterior

Have been searching for the final production numbers for the exterior paint colours through the 2013 final production run. Anyone got any link suggestions or info please?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.