Midengine

Casual User
Feb 25, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
C8 corvette
Province
ON
What's up folks. Nice to virtually meet you all.

Fellow "soon to be" C8 and a first time Corvette owner. Super excited as my build date is March 2.

Specs - Sebring Orange, z51 with mag ride and two tone natural / black interior. Alcantara wheel. Base silver rims. ( Looking for new rims asap).

Coming from Porsche 718 CS and still have an S2k (saving this one for my son).

Looking forward to coming out to meets and such and being part of the community.

Cheers.

Reactions: Nik

Fellow "soon to be" C8 and a first time Corvette owner. Super excited as my build date is March 2.

Specs - Sebring Orange, z51 with mag ride and two tone natural / black interior. Alcantara wheel. Base silver rims. ( Looking for new rims asap).

Looking forward to coming out to meets and such and being part of the community.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum midengine. Lots happening around you this summer. Have a look through the "Events" section for some of the functions posted so far.

Cheers.

Welcome to CCF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread