Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
If you guys like great BBQ in a laid back atmosphere, then check out Smokin' Tony's Bar-B-Que on either Northfield Drive in Waterloo or in Guelph(sorry I can't remember the street). Huge portions, everything's smoked in house, great side dishes and it's got beer! LOL!

If you guys like great BBQ in a laid back atmosphere, then check out Smokin' Tony's Bar-B-Que on either Northfield Drive in Waterloo or in Guelph(sorry I can't remember the street). Huge portions, everything's smoked in house, great side dishes and it's got beer! LOL!

I've seen it on my way to Performance Improvements on SilverCreek Parkway north tho not eaten there (yet).
How about a cruise/meet there sometime and we could check out Tony's BBQ ourselves?
Seems there's a lot of parking around there and not that far.

Cheers,
Colin

I've seen it on my way to Performance Improvements on SilverCreek Parkway north tho not eaten there (yet).
How about a cruise/meet there sometime and we could check out Tony's BBQ ourselves?
Seems there's a lot of parking around there and not that far.

Cheers,
Colin

I'm in. :D The parking can be pretty cramped in there sometimes. We'd have to pick a time that's a bit more Vette friendly.

Can I get a great BBQ sauce recipe for chicken?

I'm hosting a superbowl BBQ and I would love a great BBQ sauce for my chicken. I'm also thinking of the best way to prepare it whether to bake it first then finish on grill or just cook on grill from beginning to end. More importantly, I'd love a tasty BBQ sauce recipe. Any suggestions/ tips? Thanks in advance!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.