Vikcanada

C8 2020 Red, Z51, 2LT, Lift, Carbon Fiber.
Oct 9, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8
Province
ON
Hi Guys, This is my First Post. I own a 2020 C8, Z51, 2LT, Torch red on two-tone interior, Carbon fibber interior and engine area. I have a technical background and believe to have found the best way to keep your car finish looking like new, for minimum 3 to 5 years, easy to apply and actually feel it's "better" than ceramic coating.

Step 1. Wash car thoroughly.
Step 2. Use Morther's Clay bar and wet spray kit (Comes in the box).
Step 3. Wash with gentle final dry (So no new swirl marks)
Step 4. SECRET: Turtle wax GRAPHENE spray. After 30 minutes, do it again. Why? The second layer will tack dry onto the first layer. This will give you the highest shine and thicker coating. It's basically scientifically engineered to be better than ceramic. Nano particles in a aqueous spray so you can't goof it up.
Tip: #1 I would apply a "top up" layer once a year after a wash when the car is still a bit wet. Tip#2 dry it off quickly before it hardens. Tip#3 Available only in USA for now. Order it online.

Happy motoring :)

Hi Guys, This is my First Post. I own a 2020 C8, Z51, 2LT, Torch red on two-tone interior, Carbon fibber interior and engine area. I have a technical background and believe to have found the best way to keep your car finish looking like new, for minimum 3 to 5 years, easy to apply and actually feel it's "better" than ceramic coating.

Step 1. Wash car thoroughly.
Step 2. Use Morther's Clay bar and wet spray kit (Comes in the box).
Step 3. Wash with gentle final dry (So no new swirl marks)
Step 4. SECRET: Turtle wax GRAPHENE spray. After 30 minutes, do it again. Why? The second layer will tack dry onto the first layer. This will give you the highest shine and thicker coating. It's basically scientifically engineered to be better than ceramic. Nano particles in a aqueous spray so you can't goof it up.
Tip: #1 I would apply a "top up" layer once a year after a wash when the car is still a bit wet. Tip#2 dry it off quickly before it hardens. Tip#3 Available only in USA for now. Order it online.

Happy motoring :)
I reaalllyyyy want your car

• Haha
Reactions: Dik
This sounds interesting. What about over spray? What does it look like on glass, chrome, plastic? Is it easy to remove from the materials I listed?
Have you tried a light application to any leathers?

I only did it on the painted surfaces and was careful not to get it onto the front splitter or side sill.
For now, I'll plat it safe. This spring I will do my windows.

Reactions: Dik
1619204276267.png

Just got mine...guess what I am about to do...

Reactions: 2KforeverC5
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread