Featured Thread
I live in Niagara Falls but I deal with the largest Corvette dealer in Canada in Richmond Hill. I gladly drive 160 KMs. to Wilson Niblett as I feel this is best dealership I’ve ever dealt with. I’ve been dealing with them since I bought my 2000 Corvette.

Reactions: Sparro and kerry4
I live in Niagara Falls but I deal with the largest Corvette dealer in Canada in Richmond Hill. I gladly drive 160 KMs. to Wilson Niblett as I feel this is best dealership I’ve ever dealt with. I’ve been dealing with them since I bought my 2000 Corvette.
I talked to them and they said they have a 2 year waiting list. In other words, I'd have to wait for 2022 models.

If you would have bought a coupe you would be faster extra weight and bad aero like the Raiders!
Better than driving an old beat up Broncos Cream Boat see they are building the lower quality cars first hahahahhahaha oh ya check your email here amigo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I talked to them and they said they have a 2 year waiting list. In other words, I'd have to wait for 2022 models.

Quoting you 2 years at this stage is a bit of a stretch. As said above we have 2 very helpful and active dealers @EJChevy and @Morgan @ Finch C (in no particular order) who may help you out.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Found this.. anyone know if it's accurate for pricing ? Mid-Engine Chevy Corvette C8 Starts At $69,998 CAD In Canada
yes. That's the base start price. Here's the link to our forum Wiki section. Have a scroll through the pdfs for the different trim levels and option prices if you want to know more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.