Bienfait, Saskatchewan
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Stingray coupe
Province
SK
D1B1DC0A-C137-4043-B536-497148032A25.jpeg

B25ED4E5-06F6-4DD3-B02B-6365CEE537DD.jpeg

Finally picked mine up yesterday. Had them install my wheels. Busy in the garage today.

Last edited:
What make and model are the wheels....They look great.
They’re Areolarri’s. Nice dealing with them because they know what offsets to run. The owner has a C8. They’re true forged wheels from a solid block not cast forged like a lot of them and made to order. Lots of options.

Reactions: GM MUSL and dyoung
The website says these are true forged wheels.
the price is less than 1/2 of what most true forged wheels cost.
any thoughts on strength of these wheels.
do they make 18” which would be amazing as a track wheel set up.
A set of Forgeline forged wheels will run us north of $10k
thoughts or experienced anybody?

they are true forged made in Asia this is why the cost is low.
Weight and strength if quality of aluminum is the same is also related to the design of the wheel.

HRE R101 lightweight are probably one of the best forged wheels for performance.

How did you get the stock wheel caps to stay on?

I tried mine on the Aerolarri wheels I bought and the stock caps were a bit smaller.
On the Aerollarri website I believe they make reference to the stock centre caps being a bit smaller and they suggest wrapping some tape around the lip to make them snug. I’ve ordered the Z06 Areollari in carbon flash and am still waiting for them to arrive 10 weeks later.

They’re Areolarri’s. Nice dealing with them because they know what offsets to run. The owner has a C8. They’re true forged wheels from a solid block not cast forged like a lot of them and made to order. Lots of options.
Congrats on getting your beautiful C8 and love the wheels! How long did it take you to rec the wheels? I ordered mine on December 28th and still haven’t received them. I understand that it takes approximately 11-12 weeks. Curious to dee how long yours took. Thanks!

How did you get the stock wheel caps to stay on?

I tried mine on the Aerolarri wheels I bought and the stock caps were a bit smaller.
I shaved off the backs of the 70th anniversary ones then ran 3M around the edge of the Aerolarri caps. Stuck the GM ones on making sure to have them centred. Chet sent me extra caps with two sided tape but they were too shallow for the GM caps to fit.

Reactions: C8-YYC
Congrats on getting your beautiful C8 and love the wheels! How long did it take you to rec the wheels? I ordered mine on December 28th and still haven’t received them. I understand that it takes approximately 11-12 weeks. Curious to dee how long yours took. Thanks!
Was roughly 3 months. I had mine shipped to a U.S. address since I live on the border. If you’re shipping to Canada might take longer to clear customs.

Strength seems good but I haven’t really tested them. Haven’t heard any complaints on his C8 forum where it seems half the people have his wheels. He cad designs his own wheels so he can make them any size I’m sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.