WOW! So sorry to hear. I know he was struggling, but this is a shock. My deepest condolences to all who loved him. I'll miss him though I didn't know him long or ever meet him face to face.

It is with particular personal sadness that I must report that our very own Murray Adam (Black 03 Z06) passed Sept 22 2024.

Long may you live Murray in our memories and on these boards.
Thanks Nik. My wife and I had the pleasure of spending a couple days with Murray and Wendy a few years back and have had many conversations with them since. We had been in contact several times since he started failing back in June. I knew his time was near and not being able to contact him for the last month, I feared he had passed but hesitated in calling Wendy. Rest in peace my friend. Brenda and I, your family and friends, and all the friends and followers you had on the forum will miss you.

RIP my friend Murray. Sincere condolences to his wife Wendy and his family.
Murray and I have been friends on here for 10 years. Many messages and phone calls during that time. We had a few common hobbies together and were friends despite living at opposite ends of the country. Him & Wendy visited the West Coast a few years ago for an Alaska cruise and the four of us got to meet up for dinner and spend time in downtown Vancouver.

DAF68269-A530-4112-9BDE-E3150E2C8E57.png

Murray is the happy guy in the white shirt.
It sure was a great visit and I had promised to get out his way soon.
We never did get there .
He sure liked this forum and took his task as moderator very seriously.
I miss ya buddy!

Graham

Last edited:
RIP my friend Murray. Sincere condolences to his wife Wendy and his family.
Murray and I have been friends on here for 10 years. Many messages a phone calls during that time. We had a few common hobbies together and were friends despite living at opposite ends of the country. Him & Wendy visited the West Coast a few years ago for an Alaska cruise and the four of us got to meet up for dinner and spend time in downtown Vancouver.

View attachment 127821
Murray is the happy guy in the white shirt.
It sure was a great visit and I had promised to get out his way soon.
We never did get there .
He sure liked this forum and took his task as moderator very seriously.
I miss ya buddy!

Graham
Very cool. Thank you for sharing this.