I'm New Here
Feb 25, 2018
Newmarket
VetteCoins
Car
ZR1 2019
Province
ON
Good day Corvette fans. It is a pleasure to join this forum.

I have been a Corvette fan in the past. My first was a 2005 Z06 in Victory Red....put 80K on her. The 2009 ZR1 was black on black and just nuts for acceleration. Went into the AMG Mercedes line for a while and still have the 2011 Black SLS AMG in the garage. Now I am excitedly waiting for the 2018 ZR1 beast in the Sebring Orange color scheme all loaded.

Reactions: ddgermann
Good day Corvette fans. It is a pleasure to join this forum.

I have been a Corvette fan in the past. My first was a 2005 Z06 in Victory Red....put 80K on her. The 2009 ZR1 was black on black and just nuts for acceleration. Went into the AMG Mercedes line for a while and still have the 2011 Black SLS AMG in the garage. Now I am excitedly waiting for the 2018 ZR1 beast in the Sebring Orange color scheme all loaded.

Welcome to the forum Frank. Wooohoooo.... congratulations. Do you have a delivery confirmation yet on your new baby?

Really? No one has asked for Frank to post up some pictures yet!?:D
Welcome to the forum Frank! We'd love to see some pictures of your previous rides. That AMG sounds like a blast! It must be really exciting getting a ZR1! Have you thought about if you're going to go with the high wing or stay with the low mounted wing?

Welcome FrankKreze ... I hope you are ready for everything on these forums ... Enjoy :thumbs:

I work in the "Department of the CCF Redundancy Department" and am 2nd and 17th in-charge
of following up with @FrankKreze and asking whether anyone has asked for Photos from @FrankKreze yet?

... darn that reminds me ...
I gotta phone to ask i-tunes if I can get a refund for twice ordering
Brittany Spears "Oops I did it again ..." on the account of the other twin teen-daughter :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.