You are right in the ballpark for this upgrade. Now it’s just a matter of which one is more convenient for you. It’s just an upload to the car so... not much possibly for a human error for this work. There is no physical work done on your suspension.
👍
ddgerman,

What did you pay? I am waiting for a quote from Sherwood Park Chev right now.

I don’t have a firm quote yet, but when the service lady was spitballing on the phone, she said US$350 for the download and about an hour of shop time. Will come in around CAD$600.

Has any one in Canada had the MRC suspension done. I phoned my dealer today and the part number that I got from an American corvette forum was not available in Canada
just wondering if anyone had it done and what was the cost
my car is a 2015 with Z51 option and magnetic ride control.
thanks
bill
A London boy eh? My home town. Two brothers still there. Been a heat wave there lately, I understand? God, I do not miss the heat and humidity. Enjoy the summer.

ddgerman,

What did you pay? I am waiting for a quote from Sherwood Park Chev right now.

I don’t have a firm quote yet, but when the service lady was spitballing on the phone, she said US$350 for the download and about an hour of shop time. Will come in around CAD$600.

That is roughly what I paid at SPChev. Somewhere in the ballpark yes. Some guys got better prices at other dealers but they were too far away. I would give Northgate a shot at this as well. Might be a bit cheaper. The upgrade is definitely noticeable in a good way. So worth the money IMO.

That is roughly what I paid at SPChev. Somewhere in the ballpark yes. Some guys got better prices at other dealers but they were too far away. I would give Northgate a shot at this as well. Might be a bit cheaper. The upgrade is definitely noticeable in a good way. So worth the money IMO.

SPChev did this today and I am picking it up at 6:18 tonight (because the programming was done at 10:18 which is when the 8 hour wait period starts). I saw a posting on a different site that the 8 hour period was not actually required, but whatever. I can't get there earlier than that anyway.

Quoted cost was $515 plus tax. I will confirm when I pick it up tonight.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.