THAT sounds very interesting! I'm definitely up for it.

Bishs, I didn't see an address (in St Catharines) anywhere, tho I didn't look too far -- ????????

.......and is it necessary to register ahead?
If so is that a committal?
I can't 100% commit to that late a date but would love to go.

Cheers,
Colin

THAT sounds very interesting! I'm definitely up for it.
Bishs, I didn't see an address (in St Catharines) anywhere, tho I didn't look too far -- ????????
.......and is it necessary to register ahead?
If so is that a committal?
I can't 100% commit to that late a date but would love to go.
Cheers,
Colin

Colin: You can register later on. And even show up the day of..... but you will not get a goody bag or entrance to the Plant Tours.

The location is on Glendale Rd. West off of the QEW about 1 mile. Beside the canal.

It would be nice if we entered the field together (early to get a shady spot).

Last edited:
Colin: You can register later on. And even show up the day of..... but you will not get a goody bag or entrance to the Plant Tours.

The location is on Glendale Rd. West off of the QEW about 1 mile. Beside the canal.

It would be nice if we entered the field together (early to get a shady spot).

Hey that's in one of our member's backyard! -- Well almost. He'll know exactly where that is. :D

Thanks for the addy. I always preplan and check out addresses even tho I have navi and I always have hard-copy with me too.
Glendale Rd. is very easy to find......even for non res's.

I shall probably register early -- (no reason not to) and hope that Marg and I can make it.

Bishs -- where are you comin' from, is it T-dot? (Don't know where you live) -- Would be nice to cruise down to something like that and yes get a decent (shady) spot.

Colin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread