Bishs

Bishs

Apr 18, 2010
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Coupe, 2003 AE
The date for the annual GM Powertrain St. Catharines Auto Show Event is Friday August 10th. 2012.

There is no charge (that

THAT sounds very interesting! I'm definitely up for it.

Bishs, I didn't see an address (in St Catharines) anywhere, tho I didn't look too far -- ????????

.......and is it necessary to register ahead?
If so is that a committal?
I can't 100% commit to that late a date but would love to go.

Cheers,
Colin

I've been wanting to go to this event the last years, but had to work. I might be down for this year if it lines up just right.

THAT sounds very interesting! I'm definitely up for it.
Bishs, I didn't see an address (in St Catharines) anywhere, tho I didn't look too far -- ????????
.......and is it necessary to register ahead?
If so is that a committal?
I can't 100% commit to that late a date but would love to go.
Cheers,
Colin

Colin: You can register later on. And even show up the day of..... but you will not get a goody bag or entrance to the Plant Tours.

The location is on Glendale Rd. West off of the QEW about 1 mile. Beside the canal.

It would be nice if we entered the field together (early to get a shady spot).

Last edited:
Colin: You can register later on. And even show up the day of..... but you will not get a goody bag or entrance to the Plant Tours.

The location is on Glendale Rd. West off of the QEW about 1 mile. Beside the canal.

It would be nice if we entered the field together (early to get a shady spot).

Hey that's in one of our member's backyard! -- Well almost. He'll know exactly where that is. :D

Thanks for the addy. I always preplan and check out addresses even tho I have navi and I always have hard-copy with me too.
Glendale Rd. is very easy to find......even for non res's.

I shall probably register early -- (no reason not to) and hope that Marg and I can make it.

Bishs -- where are you comin' from, is it T-dot? (Don't know where you live) -- Would be nice to cruise down to something like that and yes get a decent (shady) spot.

Colin

Bishs -- where are you comin' from, is it T-dot? (Don't know where you live) -- Would be nice to cruise down to something like that and yes get a decent (shady) spot.
Colin

I live in Burlington. On your way to St. Catharines. :canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.