I"ll go if I can, so will Terry.......Will know better later on in the week.

I was chatting with Keith T. and he mentioned it and may go too.

I remember last year was a great show and many enjoyed it.

C.

Family issues prevented me from being there and having a having a good day :)
I'd say I'll go next year but I don't think I'd believe me.

Well Wayne. I also didn't make it do to some other things going on in my life. From what I heard today at David's GM (Corvette Show) the rain the night before, made for a real mud bath. Sorry Missed it, but there is so many shows and only so much time.. Maybe next Year.

I went and although there was a little mud-wrestling to get in, the 4-500 of us fellow GM Powertrain owners enjoyed the show. Kindda nice to see and enjoy the great mix of cars there.
BTW
While driving with traffic on the QEW headed toward St. Kitts, I was passed rather quickly by 2 Mazda Miatas. I later saw them at the show and 1 was powered by an LS3 and the other by an LS1. Never knew you could stuff one under that small hood ...

My Camaro SS
DSCN1027_zps27eb7e1d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
79 with twin blowers on a custom manifold (looked like blowers from a Bonneville)

DSCN1024_zps839ef634.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1023_zpsed050c6d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

a few nice Vettes
DSCN1042_zps50b64e1f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1047_zps31cd3e18.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1053_zpsd4e8b8c0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1046_zpsc269bd16.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Great pics Steve -- thanks for posting.

Just a little tip when posting pics: There's no need to place the image info in Image box to post. You can save yourself a step and just copy and paste directly to the post.

Cheers,
Colin.

Great pics. I have to make it one of these years.
The Miata is far from a "Man-gina" with that transplant! Very cool swap, and cleanly installed.:cool:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

LOL, "Man-gina" -- :rofl:

Stacey David on Gears put a chev V8 in a Miata some time back and it was awesome -- quite a handful he said. -- What a freakin' sleeper.:driving:

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.