Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Always "thinking" about a new car but would need to see one in person then get management approval. Even then Price differential from my GS would need to make it very attractive to do a deal. My GS convertible is so practical the C8 would have to be outstanding to get me to jump.

Always "thinking" about a new car but would need to see one in person then get management approval. Even then Price differential from my GS would need to make it very attractive to do a deal. My GS convertible is so practical the C8 would have to be outstanding to get me to jump.
Same problem here actually - only 11,000 km on my 2016, drives beautifully and cost differential; but, my biggest issue is my "boss" who cares very little about cars and my happiness - LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
guessing of those 125 city tour stops zero will be in Canada....... but can't complain as we get the live stream here!!

".....
The C8 Corvette Tours will be happening simultaneously on both the East and West Coasts with more than 125 select dealerships participating. Tour dates and cities will be made available starting on July 19th......:

guessing of those 125 city tour stops zero will be in Canada....... but can't complain as we get the live stream here!!

".....
The C8 Corvette Tours will be happening simultaneously on both the East and West Coasts with more than 125 select dealerships participating. Tour dates and cities will be made available starting on July 19th......:

actually a dealership with the most sales of new corvettes from Jan 1 till June 30 gets a new 2020 for 2 weeks before anyone else to,show off and display as per gm Canada

I quite like the various renderings that have been floating around and my intention is to possibly buy a 2nd year production C8 but I have to say that I'm not crazy on the latest 'leaked' pic of the rear of the car. Front and sides look OK but that rear .... not feeling it. Hoping that it looks better once up close and personal.

I quite like the various renderings that have been floating around and my intention is to possibly buy a 2nd year production C8 but I have to say that I'm not crazy on the latest 'leaked' pic of the rear of the car. Front and sides look OK but that rear .... not feeling it. Hoping that it looks better once up close and personal.
I would like to see one up close and personal as well; but, my dealer will not be one of the ones that gets a show model - maybe Duecks as they sell a lot of corvettes.

Just watch for the Building Facade
changing at a Dealership near you ...
5915e9aef1477.image.jpg :rofl:

Agree. It just doesn't seem to flow together. Hoping the real deal looks better.

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread