tqracr

2 You're 10
Mar 5, 2011
brighton ontario/Port Charlotte Fla
VetteCoins
Car
03 50th Aniversary
If you buy a used car from a GM dealer Like I did GM will NOT stand behind you.
They Can NOT make Courtesy do the right thing.
They (Coutesy) will only do what THEY want.

My next car , a SUV will be a FORD.
Say what you want about Ford, but they did right by my Dad in the past.
Matter of fact if someone offers me a reasoable $ for my Vette I will buy a Mustang GT 500 in a heart beat, and GM can kiss it.
Pi$$ed off YOU BET!!!!!!

I/we are so sorry you got screwed around... Don't dump the Vette...

GM or Ford or Toyota or (insert car co.) don't care.. and buying another brand does not fizz them Calm down enjoy the Vette If it needs any love... calll Manny

too bad you got screwed around with the vette but if the car doesn't have severe issues hang onto it. ford suv/truck ? ack!! had my share of grief with them. bought a tundra new in 07, best,most trouble free daily driver i have ever owned along with my wife's 05 rav 4.

I'm with Carl and Doug on this. Don't do something drastic over one A-hole dealership. There are others our there who can look after you including Manny who will do an excellent job every time.

You also have some good advice and knowledgeable members here who care so you're not alone.

You're not the first and won't be the last to be dicked around by an uncaring dealer. Don't let it put you off a great car: one of the best on the road today.

C.

Good afternoon Gentlemen,

Just waiting to go and load grain. Always fun when it is -10 because of course old, low compression diesel trucks and tractors are not too happy about starting.

I wish I was closer. I've got time to kill so I think I would go to the dealer, start making a deal on their most expensive car in the lot (my credit rating should be good enough to pass inspection), make those guys fawn all over me, draw up the paperwork, place it in front of me to sign and then while on my iPod suddenly look up and say "Oh by the way, are you that Courtesy Chev Olds dealer that screwed my brother Vette owner?........Oh in that case screw this deal, I'm going to another dealer with my money instead of you A-holes." If a few people did this they might get the message...........

Cheers,

Garry

If I had money I would pay your air fare.
The fact that all 3 GM service care reps at GM I have dealt with, agree with me and have no idea whats in their head!
Accutally I drove a Mustang GT 500 today at a dealer open sunday and I did not like it.
By the way I drove the Vette there.
Maybe thats why.

The 'Stang by comparison is a dinosaur -- you'd miss the 'vette should you sell.
If I were you I'd not make any hasty moves. Get to know more people here and find out more about Manny and his services. I think you'll be impressed.
We'd also like you to stay.

Colin.

Go with the Drummond dealership in Campbellford. They seemed to have looked after you as well as they can. Chalk it up to a bad experience. You can wind yourself up into a knot and they don't care, so who is losing......you. We've put over 12K miles on our car this year and it would take a lot more that one lousy dealer to get us out of it. These are great vehicles doing everything very, very well. Having owned big block GM musclecars from 1967 until this fall, you won't be see me going back.

If I had money I would pay your air fare.
The fact that all 3 GM service care reps at GM I have dealt with, agree with me and have no idea whats in their head!
Accutally I drove a Mustang GT 500 today at a dealer open sunday and I did not like it.
By the way I drove the Vette there.
Maybe thats why.

Having driven a newer, lightly modified Mustang, how to say this delicately....I liked it, just not as much as the Vette.:D

That really sucks. Pure and simple. I'm glad you didn't go to a Mustang because then we'll lose you on this forum! The only silver lining I can think of is that you've probably kept others from the same fate you got dealt with with Courtesy. Ford makes a good product too however they have their share of shady dealers. I know of one that went under due to crappy customer service. Give it time, I'm sure this will happen to Courtesy too if they continue down this path.

Good morning,

Riley may be right but as with all things it is perspective and what it is you're looking for. I tend to put the Mustang in with the Camero and Challenger. The Corvette and Viper (and Ford GT) I tend to also group together. Corvettes are just a different kettle of fish.

Consider that the most powerful current 650 hp SC Mustang will "only" accelerate as fast as a Z06 and is 2 mph faster top end. Likewise with the ZL1 SC 580 hp Camero, only as fast as a Z06. Even (and I use this word delicately) a C6 Z51 is a better car than the top of the Challenger SRT8.

So tqracr, this is one of those expereinces in life, sort of who I look upon my divorce, you are left feeling nasty, bitter and hateful. I got a great son out of the deal, you have a fantastic car! I don't look at my son and see his mother anymore so I hope that you will be able to enjoy you world beating car without thinking of those people at Courtesy in time.

Like they said, we can only hope that people looking to shop there will Google the name and hopefully come across these threads where you've shared your experience and it will steer them to a different dealer.

Take comfort that you still have a car that most people can only dream of owning!

Cheers,

Garry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.