That article came out in July, has only the "big ticket item pricing" and isn't accurate: the pricing for the 2 aerodynamic option packages is way too low: $3,444 and $4,594 for the carbon flash-painted and visible carbon fiber respectively, whereas the true 2023 pricing for those 2 aero packages was announced *elsewhere* (*see below) at $9,765 and $12,065 respectively, which makes more sense when you look at the US pricing. You have to be wary of information coming from "GMAuthority" since it's independent of GM and not always correct.

Now that the Cheverolet.com Build & Price is up for the States, the question is how far behind will Chevrolet.ca be, when we get to see ALL the Z06 pricing. GM may not be in any hurry to post Canadian pricing, given how ++++ rare the Z06 will be for everyone here in the "Great White North". :canada:👎

Reactions: black2010gs
I took the US build price and added 30k, hoping that is generous enough to equal the CDN price before any taxes.

$170K to $180K ? Here in B.C. a lot of tax depending on whether you have a good trade-in like my 2022 3LT Z51 HTC with all options which would reduce B.C. luxury tax; however, new federal tax would be on the gross amount - ouch. This is a huge deterrent for me perhaps - not that I have a chance of getting one.

Like you say who knows if we can even get one, however my build is a 3LZ Z07 Coupe $150,645 USD. So I figure $180K CDN should cover it before any taxes. I'm not sure how the Luxury Tax is applied but I would assume it would be applied first and then your trade would be deducted. The total Tax on a 180K purchase is 65K in BC which is utterly ridiculous, I don't consider a Corvette to be a Luxury vehicle now a Lambo or Ferrari which costs $500K is another story.

Sounds right. Imagine the tax bill here in B.C. on a new lambo or Ferrari - ouch!!! Do you live in B.C.? So, a C8 HTC another $10K . Have a great weekend. I love driving my C8 - awesome car!!

I live in Langley BC and yes the conv is an extra 10k. The way the options are it kind of forces you into a 3LZ if you want a nice car. I wanted the CF wheels but that would put the build at 195k before tax, needless to say that's not happening. Have a good weekend and happy Halloween to everyone.

Yes, and I notice that to get MRC you have to order the Z07 pkg. I wonder if we have met when out for a drive with Graham in my C8?
Enjoy the weekend.

MRC is a standard option on the Z06, I doubt we have met. I currently own a 2021 GT500 CFTP and I cruise mainly in the late evening. This will be my first Corvette if I can get it lol.

MRC is a standard option on the Z06, I doubt we have met. I currently own a 2021 GT500 CFTP and I cruise mainly in the late evening. This will be my first Corvette if I can get it lol.
I had a new shelby GT500 in 2007. Had to take it to the Browns Bros. Mod. Shop to get it updated to handle decently: lowered by 2 inches, shelby suspension and added 4 inch MAC exhaust. It was a fun car. The new ones are awesome. Got a call from Bros Bros earlier this year for a, I think it was a 2022 that a customer declined to take delivery of - selling at MSRP - I think around $120K? beautiful color. My wife would have blown a gasket if I had bought it. Would look nice beside my C8. I did an order on-line for the Z06 and I thought they showed the MRC as part of the Z07 pkg.?? That is a must option.

I had a new shelby GT500 in 2007. Had to take it to the Browns Bros. Mod. Shop to get it updated to handle decently: lowered by 2 inches, shelby suspension and added 4 inch MAC exhaust. It was a fun car. The new ones are awesome. Got a call from Bros Bros earlier this year for a, I think it was a 2022 that a customer declined to take delivery of - selling at MSRP - I think around $120K? beautiful color. My wife would have blown a gasket if I had bought it. Would look nice beside my C8. I did an order on-line for the Z06 and I thought they showed the MRC as part of the Z07 pkg.?? That is a must option.
Screenshot_20221028_173355_Chrome.jpg
20220413_162536.jpg
I'm hoping to park the Z06 beside the GT500, but this Luxury Tax might be the straw that broke the 🐫 back.

Reactions: wdepipes and JCWP
Last edited:
Reactions: RD-1
2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 | Build And Price | Chevrolet Canada

Not sure if I missed this before. But looks like the build and price tool is up on the Canadian site now
Nice find looks like they raised the base price by approx 2k. I did my build on the US site then added 30k to convert to CDN, I was within 2k not a bad estimate. I don't see how GM can justify a 2k price increase from the original 128k when we are still in the same model year. We have no choice you either want it or you don't I guess.

Nice find looks like they raised the base price by approx 2k. I did my build on the US site then added 30k to convert to CDN, I was within 2k not a bad estimate. I don't see how GM can justify a 2k price increase from the original 128k when we are still in the same model year. We have no choice you either want it or you don't I guess.
under Summary tab there is now a "dealer fees" of $699 that I don't remember being on the C8 configurator in the past
Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 6.49.39 PM.png

HOPEFULLY the specific notation of $699 "dealer fees" will put an end to any debate and be the only dealer add-on buyers see.

I doubt it, but one can hope.

And you're correct Denis that there's never been any "dealer fees" with any GM C8 MSRP pricing, until NOW: if you look at the 2023 Stingray "Build & Price" summary, it's there as well.

HOPEFULLY the specific notation of $699 "dealer fees" will put an end to any debate and be the only dealer add-on buyers see.

I doubt it, but one can hope.

And you're correct Denis that there's never been any "dealer fees" with any GM C8 MSRP pricing, until NOW: if you look at the 2023 Stingray "Build & Price" summary, it's there as well.
OnStar??

Configured mine just like my current Z51 HTC FE4 and the cost is +$50k over what I paid before (~$90k) + Luxury Tax on the $40k over $100k (~$8k) for a total of $58k for the LT6 vs LT2, a wider body and big ass tires/wheels.
This car is primed for a good flip after six months.

Last edited:
Configured mine just like my current Z51 HTC FE4 and the cost is +$50k over what I paid before (~$90k) + Luxury Tax on the $40k over $100k (~$8k) for a total of $58k for the LT6 vs LT2, a wider body and big ass tires/wheels.
This car is primed for a good flip after six months.
Yes, Z07 pkg saves $$$; but, need it to get MRC - at least in the USA. Have not checked CDN list yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.