I usually don't drive the C8 in the rain, just because I don't enjoy driving it in the rain. But today I had no choice. Just drove 2 hours in constant drizzle. Highways, city streets, big vehicles around me. Lots of spray. Got home and the car, which is black, looked clean! And there was hardly any water on it. Two minutes with a small blower and what was there was now dry. The a$$ end is a bit dirty as it is prone to sucking up the dirt, but even that was mild. I was really expecting the black to show a lot, but the ceramic did its job in this instance. During the drive I hit the 800km break in point, and I have yet had to wash the car. Will do that tomorrow anyway.

I usually don't drive the C8 in the rain, just because I don't enjoy driving it in the rain. But today I had no choice. Just drove 2 hours in constant drizzle. Highways, city streets, big vehicles around me. Lots of spray. Got home and the car, which is black, looked clean! And there was hardly any water on it. Two minutes with a small blower and what was there was now dry. The a$$ end is a bit dirty as it is prone to sucking up the dirt, but even that was mild. I was really expecting the black to show a lot, but the ceramic did its job in this instance. During the drive I hit the 800km break in point, and I have yet had to wash the car. Will do that tomorrow anyway.
Was it a factory option, or after market?

Driving in the rain , I call it God's Car Wash. Saw 2 C8's today in the rain, orange high wing on the 407 and baby blue in Hamilton...
There are at least 2 matching C8s out this way at the western end of the 402. I've talked to both drivers about their cars. Although the lighter blue one reminds me of 1960s Ford Turquoise.

Driving in the rain , I call it God's Car Wash. Saw 2 C8's today in the rain, orange high wing on the 407 and baby blue in Hamilton...
My daughter saw this red C8 on the 401 in Scarborough today out in the rain :) I have driven my C3, C5 and now my C7 countless times in the rain over the past 40 years.

1682825154616.jpeg

1682825199756.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.