Aaron76

I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Feb 14, 2009
Alberta
VetteCoins
Hello All
I am planing to paint my car this spring. While I have painted corvettes before I have never painted flames or ghost flames. I was wondering if there is any one out there that has done this before. I would like the flames to be very subtile and I need some advice
Thanks in advance.

Hello All
I am planing to paint my car this spring. While I have painted corvettes before I have never painted flames or ghost flames. I was wondering if there is any one out there that has done this before. I would like the flames to be very subtile and I need some advice
Thanks in advance.

Hi Aaron, I would contact Corrado here on the forum . He is our resident air brush paint expert .

Thx
[email protected]

Corrado would be able to fill you in on better details, but I believe that to make ghost flames, you keep the very same base paint as the rest of the car plus adding some pearl to the mix.

In Toronto...Corrado for sure. He did a food/beverage restaurant in our mall (Kozlov Centre) I own a jewellery store there in Barrie with 50's pics...just unreal, not only did he do faces, but did a Harley that just drove off the wall into the sunset! Don't know about cars, but if he can do the quality work that I saw, he could surely do a vehicle.
Domer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.