Where are you located?
Just outside the center of the known universe. Lol. Calgary.

I’ll be at the Ponoka Cruise Saturday May 4th. If are coming. There I’ll have coats to try on. Unless you know your size already. You can place an order before April 15th.
The I’ll have your jacket at the Ponoka cruise. Or we can arrange to have someone bring to you in Calgary after the cruise.
Give me a shout if you need too.
780-918-0306
Ken

I’ll be at the Ponoka Cruise Saturday May 4th. If are coming. There I’ll have coats to try on. Unless you know your size already. You can place an order before April 15th.
The I’ll have your jacket at the Ponoka cruise. Or we can arrange to have someone bring to you in Calgary after the cruise.
780-918-0306
Ken
We are planning on zipping up to Ponoka. I will try one on there, just in case I lose 30 pounds between now and then. Lol.

Reactions: Baby Ray
780-918-0306
Ken
We are planning on zipping up to Ponoka. I will try one on there, just in case I lose 30 pounds between now and then. Lol.

Ok. Sounds good. We’ll see you then.
Ken

Reactions: Cariboocreek
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread