R

RockyPM

GET YOUR LIMITED EDITION SPRING JACKETS HERE! ONLY $65/Jacket

Show everyone your Canadian and Corvette pride with these amazing Coal Harbour soft shell micro fleece jacket. 100% polyester, breathable, wind and rain resistant.

Your choice of either Logo “Maple Leaf with Corvette Cross Flag” OR Logo plus the commemorative lettering “Western Canada Caravan - Bowling Green 2019” or TAKE ONE OF EACH!!!

Shipping and Handling $25 (up to two jackets) via Canada Post within Canada.
Arrangements for FREE in person pickup at various Corvette meets/Events/Cities can be made with Ken Turner. PM or email (found on PDF order form) for more information.

Sizes:
Men’s S, M, L, XL, XXL
Ladies S, M, L, XL, XXL

GET YOUR JACKETS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!!!

This is a fundraiser for the 2019 Western Canada Corvette Caravan group and all proceeds go towards our trip down to the event this August. The friendly looking model i the photos is non other that @Baby Ray, Ken!
jacket logol.jpeg
jACKET NO LETTERING.jpeg

Attachments

• coat order.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: ccltj and YFCvii
@Baby Ray is doing the jackets in Edmonton. So Ken can get yours to you Jeff! The model part, well we had a budget of $0.00 so really our pickings were slim. Then this young fellow came through the door with a smile that lights up the room............

Reactions: ccltj and Baby Ray
For Men:
I’m a 48” chest. I fit the Lg Ok but snug. But I got a XLg. Fits better. Especially if you put a sweater on.
For ladies:
My wife bust is 38” she can fit a med. But she fits better in a Lg if she put on a sweater.
iOS Image - 4192045268.jpg
iOS Image - 1938750705.jpg

Reactions: ccltj
Ray the description says soft shell micro fibre. So is this a single layer mainly for wind or rain or does it have an inner layer with a thin insulator in between. Where in yeg are you as white oaks Friday nites are a ways away....thx
Hi Frank
It’s a micro fibre soft shell. With a fleece material inside.
Yes I live in Edmonton on the north side 2 minutes away from White Oaks. I’m located in Skyview next to Oxford. We can definitely meet up to do a fit check if you’d like too.
I have a guy coming at 7:30 for tires.
If possible. You could come by just before tonight if you’d like too.

Ray the description says soft shell micro fibre. So is this a single layer mainly for wind or rain or does it have an inner layer with a thin insulator in between. Where in yeg are you as white oaks Friday nites are a ways away....thx
Hi Frank
It’s a micro fibre soft shell. With a fleece material inside.
Yes I live in Edmonton on the north side 2 minutes away from White Oaks. I’m located in Skyview next to Oxford. We can definitely meet up to do a fit check if you’d like too.
I have a guy coming at 7:30 for tires.
If possible. You could come by just before tonight if you’d like too.

My name is Ken. By the way.
No worries. I’ve been called worst before. Lol

• Wow
Reactions: ccltj and frankmp
My name is Ken. By the way.
No worries. I’ve been called worst before. Lol
Sorry i knew that too. We met and actually i have to be in oxford tonite for of all things....tires too....lol. Pm address and ill swing by. Im in castledowns...

I just sent you a message. I think. Let me know please. Thanks.

We will have an order made up after April 15th. I will have them to hand out at the Ponoka Cruise May 4th. Until 12 noon. I will also have sample sizes for those wanting try one on for fitting purposes.

Reactions: Somebuddy
Anyone wanting to try on our Corvettes Spring/Fall jackets for fitting. Men’s and Ladies.
I’ll be at Boston Pizza at Manning Town center 15541 37 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5Y 0S5 at 7pm TONIGHT!! Monday April 8th. $65ea. Will be ordering after April 15th. Should have before May 4th. We can meet up after for pick up or Delivered for $25.
iOS Image - 3355365449.jpg
iOS Image - 3853105878.jpg
iOS Image - 2151124844.jpg
iOS Image - 889386507.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread