Would it be great if the USA would dig a moat along the 49th Parallel
in conjunction with the wall of Mexico. We can cost-share the use of
draw-bridges for trade and border crossing ...
I think that would be pretty cool eh Trump? Please do this ... please!

... oh yes ... and pay no attention to the big ships travelling along it
from the Ports of the Province between BC & Saskatchewan everyone
... no big deal ... :joyful: ... we can paint them to look like Cruise Ships :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Would it be great if the USA would dig a moat along the 49th Parallel
in conjunction with the wall of Mexico. We can cost-share the use of
draw-bridges for trade and border crossing ...
I think that would be pretty cool eh Trump? Please do this ... please!

... oh yes ... and pay not attention to the big ships travelling along it
from the Ports of the Province between BC & Saskatchewan everyone
... no big deal ... :joyful: ... we can paint them to look like Cruise Ships :thumbs:
He'd bloody well want us to pay for it.
That would be one expensive set of locks to go through the Rockies.

We are already paying the complete tab for a bridge to the US I believe in Windsor. Funny it ia a two way bridge last time I checked. They are not even paying a plugged nickel.

• Wow
He'd bloody well want us to pay for it.
That would be one expensive set of locks to go through the Rockies.
We are already paying the complete tab for a bridge to the US I believe in Windsor. Funny it ia a two way bridge last time I checked. They are not even paying a plugged nickel.

Would it be great if ... :joyful: ... paint them to look like Cruise Ships
all good ... hoping not to be taken wrongly :thumbs:
... must have got placed in the Non-fiction Section by mistake ... :Shy:

my intent was a message for the Fiction Section near the Comics,
earn a vettecoin or two :joyful: ... and who knows, even a lame attempt
to get @ddgermann to spit some coffee out for today :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
In other news, the mayor of Oshawa is claiming he's received numerous calls from employers claiming the need for the soon to be layed off workers, in "good paying jobs".
No names were mentioned.

Other than my Corvettes, I haven't owned a GM for over 40 years.
Other than my Corvettes, I haven't owned a car for 37 years.
I've learned that government, gasoline companies, and automakers will find a supposedly justifiable reason to do anything they want...
I think Spences' moat is a great idea as long as it will sustain a healthy population of piranha and alligators...
China emits 28% of the worlds greenhouse gas emissions. Canada emits 1.7%. Canada has 979 million hectares of carbon fighting forests... China has 208 million hectares....Canada uses 41 million tonnes of coal per year... China uses 3.2 billion tonnes...Guess which one pays a carbon tax..... oops... That one was off topic..... Sorry...

Ok.... Carry on gentlemen! :Biggrin:

Other than my Corvettes, I haven't owned a GM for over 40 years.
Other than my Corvettes, I haven't owned a car for 37 years.
I've learned that government, gasoline companies, and automakers will find a supposedly justifiable reason to do anything they want...
I think Spences' moat is a great idea as long as it will sustain a healthy population of piranha and alligators...
China emits 28% of the worlds greenhouse gas emissions. Canada emits 1.7%. Canada has 979 million hectares of carbon fighting forests... China has 208 million hectares....Canada uses 41 million tonnes of coal per year... China uses 3.2 billion tonnes...Guess which one pays a carbon tax..... oops... That one was off topic..... Sorry... Ok.... Carry on gentlemen! :Biggrin:
... holy crap ... bet there's a quiz on Friday ... where is the comic section ... see ya ...

Last edited:
This announcement does not surprise me one bit. After working in Oshawa for over 30 years GM always seemed to save bad news for the Christmas season. The writing has been on the wall ever since they closed the truck plant. The truck plant had the best quality and productivity of all other GM truck plants and they still shut it down to move production to Mexico.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread