No...that is a way off,
I normally average around 10.5 liters per 100k. That would be around 22 mile per gal.
Mind you, once in a while I do get my boot into it and that will reduce mpg quite a bit. But just normal cruising....the old L98 isn't to bad. I run Shell 91 most of the time.

No...that is a way off,
I normally average around 10.5 liters per 100k. That would be around 22 mile per gal.
Mind you, once in a while I do get my boot into it and that will reduce mpg quite a bit. But just normal cruising....the old L98 isn't to bad. I run Shell 91 most of the time.

That would actually be 26.89 miles per imperial gallon Brian. Easiest conversion formula is to divide 282.4 by the l/100km; in this case: 282.4

No...that is a way off,

You're getting better mileage than you think Brian:
10.5 L/100km is just shy of 27 mpg's.
That's pretty good.

C.

Just wondering what you get for gas mileage with your c4 ? I seem to get around 10 mpg is this normal

Constant speed coming across Canada was a good indicator of what my C4 would do: It averaged 30 mpg's or about 9 L/100 kilometers.

Everyday driving with a mix of town and hwy my mileage is more like 25 mpg's (11 L/100 kilometers)

If you're calculating yours in very cold weather you can't expect much due to warmups, city driving, and then there's the 'fun factor'..... :D

If it's been a while since the last tuneup it's probably time.

C.

On a longer Hiway run, I can get down into the 8 L/100 range with the ZR-1. Normal around town, Stop and Go, will push it up to 10 or 11/100.

Of course I would never spin the tires, or run it up to redline....Which will push it even higher..

On a longer Hiway run, I can get down into the 8 L/100 range with the ZR-1. Normal around town, Stop and Go, will push it up to 10 or 11/100.

Of course I would never spin the tires, or run it up to redline....Which will push it even higher..

LOL, I love it when it goes to about 50L/100 km when you nail it.:rofl:

Not sure (yet) what it is at top speed but I'm guessing it would just as bad (ass)... :D

Lay some rubber baby..:driving:

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.