N

navion

Searched through the C6 threads and have not found anything about the brand of fuel members prefer to use in their cars. With the new ZR1 coming soon, I thought I would get everyone's input before I choose one myself. Anyone care to share their preferences?

Searched through the C6 threads and have not found anything about the brand of fuel members prefer to use in their cars. With the new ZR1 coming soon, I thought I would get everyone's input before I choose one myself. Anyone care to share their preferences?

Nothing less than 91 octane or 94 if you can get it .

Manny

Shell V-Power here. Hope I'm making a good choice. I never know what to believe when it come to fuel.

Some say one is better one is worse ---- To my mind pick the correct octane (or buy higher octane) and use a station that's always busy and therefore has fresh gas all the time.
To me that's most important.

I've also used V-Power in mine and some say it's better than others.

C.

There is a Shell gas station right near the Bridgenorth Cruise night so I top up there every week whether the car needs it or not. They are one of the few around here that still pump the gas for you. The manual for our 2005 says that premium is recommended but not required. I use the premium.

Shell 91 V

if you use 94 ethanol I was told not to store the car over the winter with Ethanol...

I now use 94 with my custom tune on my 09 ZR1 but the car now has Shell 91V in for the winter months.

Brian

Hey Brian, I am getting my 2009 ZR1 shipped from Oklahoma very soon. Just wondering how you like yours and do you have the vibration issue that many owners are complaining about? I don't know if GM really did ever solve the problem? It won't matter to me because I don't get any warranty having purchased in U.S. so if I have the problem, the fix will be on my dime sad to say.

Hey Brian, I am getting my 2009 ZR1 shipped from Oklahoma very soon. Just wondering how you like yours and do you have the vibration issue that many owners are complaining about? I don't know if GM really did ever solve the problem? It won't matter to me because I don't get any warranty having purchased in U.S. so if I have the problem, the fix will be on my dime sad to say.

I love it. No vibration, think that was 2010-11 models.

put 4000 miles on mine last year

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.