Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2009
Saskatoon, Sask.
VetteCoins
Car
2005 vert
NEW PRICE FS STS Twin Turbo C5

Getting sick of forgetting to relist, $5000 takes it
Brand new, never even opened STS twin turbo system for the C5. Took the instructions out to look and thats about it No mods required, straight bolt on.

I paid $7000 US, $300 US shipping and $500 can customs, duty and whatever.

Last edited:
I actually feel pretty bad about asking you about when you were going to sell your turbos but I didn't think you would have the misfortune of getting in an accident before installing them.

You aren't just going to keep them for the next C5?...assuming you get another one.

Best of luck with the sale of the turbos.

Lay-a-way for the turbo's? :D

Rob

Hahaha. I don't think you want to know how long I would have to lay them away for. And it's not just the turbos, but the tranny rebuild, clutch, hardened shafts for the rear end and other things I am missing to take that kind of power.
Hopefully you'll find someone that has the finances to back up the interest.

Hahaha. I don't think you want to know how long I would have to lay them away for. And it's not just the turbos, but the tranny rebuild, clutch, hardened shafts for the rear end and other things I am missing to take that kind of power.

I think it will take a while to sell the 'ol turbos....damn good thing I didn't put them on before the oops-see-doodle with the car.

Hey Riley I know a guy, but you will have to put your knee's up as colateral :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread