Polar Jet

Regular
2 You're 10
Dec 2, 2009
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2008 JSB Coupe
Just ordered some new wheels for my car and am looking to part with my Comp Gray wheels (no tires) in the 18x8.5" and 19x10" sizes. They will be on the car for the next couple of weeks while I await the new ones. I can include a choice of center caps too (C6 flag logo, gray Jake logo or blue Elwood logo).

Asking $600

Please PM if interested.

(with blue Elwood center caps...)

(with gray Jake cenetr caps)

I think they do look better in person than they do in picture but here is a couple pics showing the entire car. I prefer the blue Elwood center caps but that's simply because they match the colour of the car.

Just ordered some new wheels for my car and am looking to part with my Comp Gray wheels (no tires) in the 18x8.5" and 19x10" sizes. They will be on the car for the next couple of weeks while I await the new ones. I can include a choice of center caps too (C6 flag logo, gray Jake logo or blue Elwood logo).

Asking $600

Please PM if interested.

(with blue Elwood center caps...)

(with gray Jake cenetr caps)

Tempted........so......tempted.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to be pretty firm on the $600 price for the wheels. The center caps alone are $400 plus tax from GM.

I think you should do it before you get married. As a little wedding present to yourself!
The women gets a giant ring so I think the guy should get a little something as well! :D

I think Riley is right. He's not the Global Moderator here for no reason!!
It's a good price for a nice set of wheels... and one of a kind center caps too.

:D

Going to have my new rims put on next week at Dasilva and would like to part with these while I'm there. Dropping the price to $500 for anyone who wants to meet me there and pick them up.

Got my new rims put on and my old ones are still at Manny's shop.
Price is $500 to anyone that wants them. I would like to rid of them without having to bring them home. I don't really have space to store them.

PM if interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.