No problemo Cobra! Have a great long weekend, and enjoy your car! šŸ‘Œ

You too.......unfortunately major rain storm here since yesterday morning.....appears to continue till tomorrow some time.

Mines parked......Meguires Ultimate Pure Synthetic going on......front hood done. I used to use Meguires "Gold", but it leaves an annoying white wax residue on trim and emblems, seems that the synthetic doesn't do that. More expensive, but so far (the hood) I'm impressed with the depth of colour and rich appearance!

Also I picked up a Sandisk 128Gb disk (Walmart $41.00), got my son to format it (32Fat) on his Apple lap top, so I'm good to go there now too!

Cheers!

Cobra

The ducts I got in the bags look a bit different then those one in Damoā€™s pics.

Now Iā€™m going to have to look and see whatā€™s under mine now.

Good thread here guys. šŸ‘

So I ordered the rear cargo shade and cargo net. The cargo shade includes two pieces (sections) and they have been installed as per the GM instruction sheet provided. The cargo net only has two fastener points at the top of the net.

So where the heck does this go? Notice four attachment points.

IMG_2244.jpg

So I ordered the rear cargo shade and cargo net. The cargo shade includes two pieces (sections) and they have been installed as per the GM instruction sheet provided. The cargo net only has two fastener points at the top of the net.

So where the heck does this go? Notice four attachment points.

View attachment 26902

The net works great for holding stuff from flying around.
It just holds it against the back of the car and wraps over thing so they donā€™t flop out of it. Holds my ā€œCoronaā€ detailing bag perfectly. šŸ‘
The piece in you photo is a divider and goes past the bulkhead just behind the seats. It will be easy to see where it hooks on.
Itā€™s a nice system as you top and luggage will still fit under it with no problem.
I donā€™t have a photo of it installed. But we all will when you send us one šŸ˜‚

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.