ALLKHEINZ

Mar 13, 2010
Awards
Toronto,ON,Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Z06
Ive rented the track on Friday Oct 14th in London for myself and a bunch of my car buddies....$60 car for all you can race between 11am-4pm...this is a prepaid rental, I send them payment for the amount of participants on Oct 7th so id need your $60 in my hands by Oct 6th....Email Money Transfer or M/O is fine..cash in person is great aswell can meet in North York near Yorkdale Mall.....2010 Viper ACR,ShelbyGT500,2012 Mustang Boss 302,C6ZZ06,Turbo Supra are just a few of the cars attending.....will be a great day, 15-20 cars tops so you will get plenty of runs in.....will have a cruise to the track leaving yorkdale about 730am...its a 2hr15 min drive to the track and a few people need to swap out wheels once their so arrival time will be around 10am.....everyone here is welcome....ive hooked 1.61 60fts on tiny 275/40/17 drag radials with a hard walkout as seen in a vid i just posted in the vids section.....weather will be cool so cars will be makin peak jam and track will be prepped to hook hard......hope a few of you o interested!

Woodstock Car Guy

Power User
Jun 8, 2009
Awards
Woodstock
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
Damn, I will be in Winnipeg that day but sounds like it will be awesome. Not to put a damper on it or be a downer, but what happens when you rent the track in advance and then it rains during your scheduled time?

CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Awards
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
Holy Shite, I can't imagine what that costs --- I would hope that it can be rescheduled ANEC in the event of bad weather.

Would love to see that. It's on my list. Hope you get fine weather.

ALLKHEINZ

Mar 13, 2010
Awards
Toronto,ON,Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Z06
re

Damn, I will be in Winnipeg that day but sounds like it will be awesome. Not to put a damper on it or be a downer, but what happens when you rent the track in advance and then it rains during your scheduled time?
we get a rain day for the following Friday and if some that could make it for the 14th cant attend the 21st they get their fees back....if its a go on the 14th and for some reason someone is a no show they are SOL.....it takes a minimum of 10 cars payoing the $60 to actually meet the tracks minimum rental requirement.....they are really fair, they always reschedule if it rains...

Users who are viewing this thread