Corvette Central

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 25, 2010
Sawyer, MI USA
VetteCoins
Car
free-shipping-canada.jpg

Would just like to add something since Christmas is just around the corner. Thank you for your generous free shipping offer again. And just in time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone at Corvette Central . This is of course echoed by all us here at The Canadian Corvette Forum.

Al...

LOL the rear end sweatshirt has the back view of a C5 (coupe, zo6 or convert) in whatever colours you want, either outline or filled in, they will also put your plate number on it. Another version has the front view of the car.

Wayne, you'll have to buy a dozen or so or put more on your list. The offer is only good for anything $199.00 or over.
I'd also like to say thanks once again for picking up the shipping for us Canucks.
Seasons Greetings, to all the folks at CORVETTE CENTRAL

I'll second that Rob -- All the best to the fine folks at Corvette Central.

C.

Thanks Corvette Central... great company to deal with, I now have 6 more presents under the tree with the Corvette's name on it.

It will be 7 if Manny co-operates :)

sweatshirt/sunvisorlabelcover/parksmartwallguard/coffeemug/lightswitchplate/corvettesonlyparkingsign

.....had to post the gifts so Brian doesn't buy me a duplicate present.

Unlike everyone else in my family I seem to turn into a 6 year old at Christmas, love to buy and get gifts, buying for myself eliminates so many "really...you shouldn't have" moments....

Although this latest offer from CC is for continental U.S. orders only. I wonder if it would be allowable for Canadian mebers like me and others that have a mail box just across the border here in the U.S. ???

Corvette Central Newsletter - 12/07/2013

Just got notice today from them Al and it's free shipping until the 10th? on orders of $49 or more.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread