Corvette Central

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 25, 2010
Sawyer, MI USA
VetteCoins
Car
free-shipping-sunday-monday-canada.jpg

You had me all excited when I saw that thread title ... I thought today was the day !!:(

Seems like it's about time for another one though .. I've got a bunch of stuff I want too ..:canada:

Yes Valentines,......... type-o...... If I remember right, last year I had to add a C4 jacket; (in my wife's size) to my list to get the free shipping. The things we all do to keep them happy....... :rofl:

I got some stuff a while back and one of the things was a C6 T-shirt ... The first thing the 'Boss' says ... "where's mine !?! "
So if I'm smart, I guess I better get her one .

With that said Brian , If you already got a jacket, how is their sizing ? Did it fit the way you expected ?
I'd hate to get one and have to go through the hassle of sending it back if it didn't fit properly.

I can't see a current free shipping offer abywhere on here or on their site. Where did you see the through Feb. 7th and the code Feb13 offer?? Can you put a link up please..Cause I have a heck of a long list of things to get.

I can't see a current free shipping offer anywhere on here or on their site. Where did you see the through Feb. 7th and the code Feb13 offer?? Can you put a link up please..Cause I have a heck of a long list of things to get.

I can't see a current free shipping offer anywhere on here or on their site. Where did you see the through Feb. 7th and the code Feb13 offer?? Can you put a link up please..Cause I have a heck of a long list of things to get.

Like Steamer said: FEB13 is the code. It's not listed on their website; I found out through email.

I received the email this morning as well. I'm sure at some point today it will be posted on the site. If not send them an email and tell them you are not getting their notifications. I had that same problem when I first signed up to their mail list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread