Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 25, 2010
Sawyer, MI USA
VetteCoins
Car
free-shipping-easter.jpg

Items Ordered, no shipping fee!!!

Just as a note, Canadian Corvette Forum is not listed as an option to select where people heard about Corvette Central, could this be added to the site?

Just as a note, Canadian Corvette Forum is not listed as an option to select where people heard about Corvette Central, could this be added to the site?

I guess it would be a good Idea to put it as an option....We almost all place orders from Corvette Central :agree:

I just ordered some goods there today...Lucky for the no shipping fee, I ordered new rotors and pads and why not new Mats... can't wait to install them...not only my belt tensioner is squicking but also the brakes have also started...:(

I guess it would be a good Idea to put it as an option....We almost all place orders from Corvette Central :agree:

I just ordered some goods there today...Lucky for the no shipping fee, I ordered new rotors and pads and why not new Mats... can't wait to install them...not only my belt tensioner is squicking but also the brakes have also started...:(

Ordered yesterday too: Clear lenses for the 'vette corners with orange(front) and red(rear) flashing led's, and polished Stainless 'CORVETTE' for the rear bumper, and visor label covers for my brother's b-day.

Corvette Central is excellent to deal with and the deal was even better with free shipping.

Colin

Yeah that should look realy great Colin, can't wait to that on your vette...going illegal hey ?? :D.....they dont realy bother with that unless you stumble on one thats haveing a bad day and wants to dump his greeff on you!!! :eek:

Not to worry much...I have my tail lights and parking lights darkend....I will touch wood cause so far they never bothered me for it....:D

Yeah that should look realy great Colin, can't wait to that on your vette...going illegal hey ?? :D.....they dont realy bother with that unless you stumble on one thats haveing a bad day and wants to dump his greeff on you!!! :eek:

Not to worry much...I have my tail lights and parking lights darkend....I will touch wood cause so far they never bothered me for it....:D

Yeah, the locals here are all nice -- only the traffic cops are sometimes not so lenient.

Apparently not illegal, tho, with the right coloured bulbs in there so that's why I bought the orange flashing/glowing for the front and red flashing/glowing leds for the rear to suit the law.

I've heard that all the cops here are a little more fussy about darkened lights/lenses, tho. My brother in law just retired from the force and fills me in on some of the latest news (for here at least)

I guess it depends where you live as to what their priorities are.

Cheers,
Colin

Wtf ?

why am I on the Corvette Central mailing list when I never get a notification of the free shipping sales ? I was going to place an order but have been waiting a bit on hopes a free shipping sale was coming - and now I find out again - for the second time in a row that the sale is over before I find out about it - I'm on here often and missed out again !

Freakin Frustrating - the mailing list isnt worth the paper it's printed on - I never get any useful information from it !

:mad:

why am I on the Corvette Central mailing list when I never get a notification of the free shipping sales ? I was going to place an order but have been waiting a bit on hopes a free shipping sale was coming - and now I find out again - for the second time in a row that the sale is over before I find out about it - I'm on here often and missed out again !

Freakin Frustrating - the mailing list isnt worth the paper it's printed on - I never get any useful information from it !

:mad:

Hey Duff, Call them and explain. They may just extend that free shipping for you due to notification screw ups.
I've heard others say that they also don't get the notices. Must be upsetting.:confused:

G/L
Colin

thanks

thanks for the advice guys

when I placed the order last night, I also sent them an email explaining the situation and they replied and they are indeed honouring the coupon code - so I will be getting free shipping.... which makes me very :D

thank you Corvette Central ! Looking forward to seeing my order arrive !

Duff
:driving:

thanks for the advice guys

when I placed the order last night, I also sent them an email explaining the situation and they replied and they are indeed honouring the coupon code - so I will be getting free shipping.... which makes me very :D

thank you Corvette Central ! Looking forward to seeing my order arrive !

Duff
:driving:
Way to go Duff. Congrats for asking and getting.

Corvette Central is great to deal with. I can't say enough good about them.

C.

Duff - apologies on the mailing list mishap. If you PM me your email I will ensure it is on the list. Are you sure the emails are not getting filtered into a spam folder?

Riley - Thanks for the heads up on our customer referral menu. I'll get your forum added to the list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread