Sep 25, 2011
chilliwack B.C
VetteCoins
Car
1998 coupe
Hi there,
Recently bought a 2005 Coupe ,,,absolutely thrilled to death,,,,always wanted a vette. Due to a serious,close to fatal incident my wife had ( I gave her CPR and brought her back to life) we thought,,LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!! So we went out and bought one.
I was wondering if you kind folks could tell me where you get your vette serviced at?
Cheers

Good luck in your search.
I am fortunate enough to be just a short cruise from a great privately owned shop in Cambridge and was lucky to be introduced by a mutual friend. The owner there is to be very knowledgeable and his passion shows in the quality of workmanship.
You certainly want to have the same confidence in bringing your cherished ride in for service. Glad to hear the misfortune you experienced has had a positive outcome.
I have been told that the opportunities missed are on the road untravelled.

Wow, awesome victory with CPR -- I was in the fire service for 25 years and can tell you that those victories are very rare. A hearty congrats.:D

I'm also lucky to live near to Manny of ECP -- one of our sponsors here. Tho we're a long way away, we're always willing to give some advice to brother 'vette drivers so please don't hesitate.

Good luck with your search for a local shop. You can bet there is someone closeby who is very familiar with our beloved 'vettes.

C.

Holy smokes! As said, it is great that you were able to come out of something that could have been such a tragedy with such a positive attitude! Post pictures of the vette! I hope someone here will help you find a shop you are comfortable with.

Well I can't help you with any shops to use, but heres a welcome to the forum. I am sure someone will chime in soon. Alot of people here do as much as they can to their cars on their own, or they go see Manny @ECP.

T

Wow, awesome victory with CPR -- I was in the fire service for 25 years and can tell you that those victories are very rare. A hearty congrats.:D

I'm also lucky to live near to Manny of ECP -- one of our sponsors here. Tho we're a long way away, we're always willing to give some advice to brother 'vette drivers so please don't hesitate.

Good luck with your search for a local shop. You can bet there is someone closeby who is very familiar with our beloved 'vettes.

C.

Thanks about the CPR,,,,I have heard the percentages of people who actually came back,,,scary.. !!!

I start working at Dales Alignment in Langley tomorrow. From what I've talked to people is that they are very knowledgable on many high end cars and trucks. I always see nice cars in their parking lot and never hear anything bad from people. Plus I'll be an employee there as a first year service technician. Just a thought :p there's another shop suggested by the BC Corvette Club which is owned by Gary York, I'll get the shop nannette ASAP

there's another shop suggested by the BC Corvette Club which is owned by Gary York, I'll get the shop nannette ASAP

I brought mine to Gary after winning a free oil change at a local show. Lots of eye candy, in the shape of cars, and had a good look at his 32 in the room beside the garage.

Still waiting ............

Still waiting for info to a good shop here in the Fraser valley,in B.C. for that matter. Must be someone out there that has rubbed shoulders with Manny and is now willing to bring his skills out here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread