Hallelujah !!!!!!!! good times finally come back, and just in time for Daytona., lol and even on the old channel: 409 :driving:

Good for Rogers Cable.

"How’s this for a menu? FOX Sports Racing’s 2015 lineup includes “785 events and nearly 900 hours of competition-driven programming,” including practice and qualifying sessions for NASCAR Sprint Cup and the Xfinity series, the Moto GP world championship as well as Moto2 and Moto3, the Monster Energy Supercross, ARCA stock car racing and (although I, personally, could do without this one) the FIA Formula E Championship"

Thanks Peter, you've made my day.. :D

C.

If it is going to be channel 409 it sounds like it will be in some premium (extra expense) tier whereas it used to be in a much lower tier. Nice to hear it is back, but I already pay enough for Rogers... about $80 a month.

If I am wrong... THEN... I will be happy.
David :(

I wonder if Bell will add it. They dropped Speed long time ago.. a year or so I think.

I was going to switch to Shaw before the 24 hours of LeMans but Shaw was planning to drop speed..... see if they add this Fox Racing

Brian

unfortunately there are only the two choices here. different friends that have switched to shaw don't experience anywhere near the grief from bell. looks like no daytona 500 for me today as i can't get a signal AGAIN. been up the ladder to clear the dish, even shook snow off nearby trees - nothing. heavy cloud cover i guess.

unfortunately there are only the two choices here. different friends that have switched to shaw don't experience anywhere near the grief from bell. looks like no daytona 500 for me today as i can't get a signal AGAIN. been up the ladder to clear the dish, even shook snow off nearby trees - nothing. heavy cloud cover i guess.

Doug -- what about the PC?
C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread