I hunted for over a year until mine popped up. Then I moved so fast the Road Runner would have looked slow.

Red cars are faster. Its a proven fact...šŸ˜

Speaking of the ā€œRoad Runnerā€. I believe this might be a long lost pic of you,circa early 80s. If it were only this easy !

809F2076-54CA-4015-BD07-FCA5793B057F.jpeg

I read that Acme is really owned and controlled by the Road Runner Corp inc, conspiracy?? I think Not (in background music from X-files as you read this) -- LOL

Regards
Charles

Charles,

I purchased my car in 2009 from a dealer in Ohio, during the stock market recession. Everyone was selling their toys, and since the $ exchange was near par, I got a great deal on my 06. 5 years later, I could still get more than I had paid for it.
Having said all that, the US market is not good at this time because of our sad $$ exchange.
It was sold by a well known dealer, they sent me tons of pictures, a GMVIS report, Carfax, etc etc. They even got me the temp plates from Ohio, and put the car in my name on the registration. I did a bank transfer for the car once all was finalized, and I had the copies of all the documentation, that was sent to the US border as per the Importing rules.
I flew in to Dayton, the dealer picked me up the airport, and drove me to their dealership in St. Mary's OH. Everything was perfect, and I drove the car back home over 2 days and 1250 miles. It was a dream trip back home.

I would have no issues buying another car from far away (in Canada or the US) and driving it back home, especially if I could do it with a son or daughter. That would be a great trip to make.

Good Luck in your search

Oh, and by the way, Yellow is the fastest color!! How do I know that? the racing team had their choice of colours, and they picked yellow Corvettes, not RED! ;)

But it's your car, you get what is in your dreams :heavycar:

Hello AreaZ51, that is wonderful story. And thank you for the excellent information. Looks like I will be buying a Vette far-far-away, I will post my story shortly.

regards
Charles

Good morning,
I would like to tap the collective Corvette genius and knowledge base here.

I have found perhaps my DREAM CAR but I want some opinions on the cost etc... price $29,500

- C6 - RED 2008 Coupe
- 78k KM
- Two roofs - clear and color
- The owner will put on NEW brand NEW 4 Michelin AS3+ tires
- Change the oil mobile 1
- 4 wheel alignment
- Car cover
- batter tender
- Car is LT1 or LT2 trim -- it has HUD no NAV
- Red with black leather. paint is 9.5/10 interion also super excellent.
- wheel are chrome no marks very nice
- single original owner since new bought new
- maintained very well.
- no 3m on the paint etc..

Sound reasonable?

Regards
Charles
Have the identical car, year, options, assuming its victory red & not the other one, wouldn't sell it for less at all. Depending on what you wish to do with it consider Michelin Pilots, I have Hankook RS-4's, but then I track mine ;) you wouldn't belive how much fun that is. I also have extra wheels to, you know, change the look from time to time, and of course a few tops, life is short, enjoy

Just posting a reference on this thread with this Corvette that is for sale ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.