This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Found C6 - is this would be consider reasonable cost

I hunted for over a year until mine popped up. Then I moved so fast the Road Runner would have looked slow.

Red cars are faster. Its a proven fact...

Speaking of the “Road Runner”. I believe this might be a long lost pic of you,circa early 80s. If it were only this easy !

I read that Acme is really owned and controlled by the Road Runner Corp inc, conspiracy?? I think Not (in background music from X-files as you read this) -- LOL

Regards
Charles

Charles,

I purchased my car in 2009 from a dealer in Ohio, during the stock market recession. Everyone was selling their toys, and since the $ exchange was near par, I got a great deal on my 06. 5 years later, I could still get more than I had paid for it.
Having said all that, the US market is not good at this time because of our sad $$ exchange.
It was sold by a well known dealer, they sent me tons of pictures, a GMVIS report, Carfax, etc etc. They even got me the temp plates from Ohio, and put the car in my name on the registration. I did a bank transfer for the car once all was finalized, and I had the copies of all the documentation, that was sent to the US border as per the Importing rules.
I flew in to Dayton, the dealer picked me up the airport, and drove me to their dealership in St. Mary's OH. Everything was perfect, and I drove the car back home over 2 days and 1250 miles. It was a dream trip back home.

I would have no issues buying another car from far away (in Canada or the US) and driving it back home, especially if I could do it with a son or daughter. That would be a great trip to make.

Good Luck in your search

Oh, and by the way, Yellow is the fastest color!! How do I know that? the racing team had their choice of colours, and they picked yellow Corvettes, not RED!

But it's your car, you get what is in your dreams

Hello AreaZ51, that is wonderful story. And thank you for the excellent information. Looks like I will be buying a Vette far-far-away, I will post my story shortly.

regards
Charles

Have the identical car, year, options, assuming its victory red & not the other one, wouldn't sell it for less at all. Depending on what you wish to do with it consider Michelin Pilots, I have Hankook RS-4's, but then I track mine you wouldn't belive how much fun that is. I also have extra wheels to, you know, change the look from time to time, and of course a few tops, life is short, enjoy

Just posting a reference on this thread with this Corvette that is for sale ...