I think Bringatrailer may not be the best place to sell this one. People just dont understand how rare this spec is for 1st year production.
Sounds like you think you should put in a bid Denis. $215k US... that's only about $280k Cdn. If your number ever does come up in the next 5 years you'll be paying close to that anyway for a non anniversary... C'mon man. You know you want it.....
:money: :chiching::money:

• Haha
Reactions: OL Yeller
Sounds like you think you should put in a bid Denis. $215k US... that's only about $280k Cdn. If your number ever does come up in the next 5 years you'll be paying close to that anyway for a non anniversary... C'mon man. You know you want it.....
:money: :chiching::money:
I personally hate 70th Anniversary package, and believe all corvettes should be torch red, accelerate yellow, or rapid blue

A friend of mine has a 2021 C8 stingray and has a Z06 coming in the summer. It will be $200,000 Canadian and it's a coupe. Then add 13% taxes and on top the luxury tax. The dollar exchange is a killer. The HTC sounds like a good deal if it goes for $146,000.

I personally hate 70th Anniversary package, and believe all corvettes should be torch red, accelerate yellow, or rapid blue
You and every Romanian…..

70BF046F-1613-4B7F-A0E8-1E15A8C44AD3.png

You guys crack me up! 🤣. Gotta admit, since I'm new here it took me a bit to figure out the Romanian flag thing....

Seriously tho, that 70th anniversary interior is stunning! Just make sure you wash those new blue jeans a few times before you wear them in that car, lol.

You guys crack me up! 🤣. Gotta admit, since I'm new here it took me a bit to figure out the Romanian flag thing....

Seriously tho, that 70th anniversary interior is stunning! Just make sure you wash those new blue jeans a few times before you wear them in that car, lol.
I had a new chevy pickup a number of years ago with cloth seats. 10,000 km and the stitching on the drivers seat was coming apart. Took it to the service manager and was told that the wear was the result of wearing blue jeans and they wouldn't cover it under warranty and I should have had seat covers....Duh.... needless to say, after I tore both him and the general manager a new a$$hole, they reluctantly fixed it but told me if it happened again, they wouldn't. It didn't happen again and I never darkened the door of that dealership again. I'm sure they lost sleep over losing my business.... :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread