CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
......and only about 3rd Chev. out of about 50 cars :D
Coming next week -- picking it up Monday and should be ready for delivery Tuesday/Wednesday.

2011 Grand Sport and planning a tune and intake probably thru Manny.

Live in Cambridge (not far from Manny) who I've already chatted with and plan to meet up with next week, retired from FD but still have a hankerin' for fast cars.

Glad to be a new member of CCF.....:canada:

Cheers, and hope to chat with all of you about our rides and mods.

Colin (CCO)

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Your car sounds great with the color choices you mentioned in the other thread. I would love to see some pictures!

What was the brand of vehicle that you usually ran with or do you like cars no matter the brand?

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Your car sounds great with the color choices you mentioned in the other thread. I would love to see some pictures!

What was the brand of vehicle that you usually ran with or do you like cars no matter the brand?

Thanks Riley.....I'm excited about the new Vette and can't wait to get my hands on it.
My bro has an '06 C6 and loves it -- got me thinking of one for myself.
Trading in the IS-F for it and will miss it but they say there's nothing like a 'vette to make one feel young again.
I'll post pics Monday/Tuesday hopefully.

Perhaps you know Riley: My colour is 'Red Crystal' -- my brother's '06 is 'Monterey Red' and seems like very similar colours.
Are they the same or just close?

Cheers,
C.

I googled and 'borrowed' this pic of my new ride.:
My wheels are the optional chrome wheels tho and I'm hoping it's not all wet when I pick it up.

2008-crystal-red.jpg

Very nice car! Although I believe, not to insult anyone who has one like in the picture as I could only be so lucky, but this picture you chose will not do your car justice as you have the wide body of the Z06 and the Grand Sport Wheels. I can't wait to see pics of the real thing!

Those IS-F cars are extremely nice, however, I don't think the Vette will disappoint.

Very nice car! Although I believe, not to insult anyone who has one like in the picture as I could only be so lucky, but this picture you chose will not do your car justice as you have the wide body of the Z06 and the Grand Sport Wheels. I can't wait to see pics of the real thing!

Those IS-F cars are extremely nice, however, I don't think the Vette will disappoint.

Thanks Riley ...... yeah the one pictured is an '08 and not the newer WB - and better wheels . Just used it for the colour.
Will post the real thing next week.

Thanks, James. I consider myself quite lucky to say I'll be an owner.
Which 3 have you had, James and have you gone from base, to convert, to Z06/ZR1????
C.

The pic is Great! Nice car!!

I went from a C4 targa to C5 Vert to C6 Vert (current) haven't gone with a Z series yet.. (in this section I did a little write up of my thoughts on them).

Welcome to the Vette world :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.