Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
When you are walking up to your car, do you ever see it like you saw it the first time? I got caught off guard a few days ago when walking up to the car and thought, "Holy crap, that is a nice car. I can't believe that that is my car". I love when that happens.

When you are walking up to your car, do you ever see it like you saw it the first time? I got caught off guard a few days ago when walking up to the car and thought, "Holy crap, that is a nice car. I can't believe that that is my car". I love when that happens.

What's wrong with you?!?!?!? Did you get dropped on your head as a child??? :confused:

Every now and then. Don't know why it happens but it does. Once in awhile, I'm walking by or looking at my car and think, "That's MY car". :rofl:

I got an older model just own since 2 weeks but i have the same feeling can't wait to get in to ride it:coolgleam:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.