Since the 3rd week of March its been out every day now and will be till Nov again.
Spring and Summer seem to go by so quickly, need to move down south where its
warm all the time and can keep the vette out all year round, that would be heaven.

Car can't come out yet, but I still managed to snap the first photo of the season after forcing the garage door open.

ReflectioninBlackandWhite.jpg

Nice shot Riley with the water reflection, love old looking B&W photos.

I am in the same boat now, the vette is tucked away in the garage again for a week as we in Ontario are going
to experience winter once again.
After being sunny and 12C out today we are heading back into a severe winter warning for Mon & Tue :eek:
Snow again :ack: and cold all week, when does it end??

Thanks very much. It was actually a very nice day here today. If you look at the photo, you'll notice that the floor of the garage is covered in a sheet of ice and that is why I had to force it open....and why the car is parked on 2x4's. Sorry to hear about the lingering weather out east. Spring has finally arrived here and it is doing a good job of melting away winter...Finally.

Crazy Canuck weather, its supposed to be in the double digits by next weekend and even higher the following
for the first GTG meet. Nothing like a mix of rain, hail and snow to wake you up on a Monday morning. :(

We just had a blast yesterday driving around in the car checking out the new cam the car feels great. :D
The car sounds mean now and just rumbles at idle. Funny part of the day was some young guy drove in the
mall with a Cavalier convertible? top down, with a real loud trash can exhaust with his girlfriend beside him.
He was reving it up at every speed bump and acting real cool (in his eyes), everyone was looking at the car
and actually shaking their heads or laughing. (the typical dumass kid look)
We where just getting into our car and he parked near us I started the car up and everyone that was near
stopped or watched us pull out of the parking lot. It was truely funny, the punk kid even slowed down to
watch us leave the mall. The car really grabs some attention now, more then before.

I think its been the best mod so far on the car, a good tune by Chuck C. will really make it build some Hp.

Well, at least the punk kid knew to slow down and appreciate some real sound. Have you set off any car alarms with the exhaust yet?

Nope not so far, I have not really stepped on it hard yet, waiting to put on 1000km to make sure everything is ok.
Was thinking about going from the Corsa Pro exhaust to the Extreme this summer but will rethink that as with even
giving it a bit of gas it can get very loud, WOT should be very interesting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.