Boombastic

2 You're 10
Oct 18, 2012
Manitoulin Island
VetteCoins
Car
2011 base
Took the new vette to the track to see what India numbers she would put down.. She ran a 12.22 at 117mph with a 60 foot of 1.95. Not bad for almost bald street tires. Saw a Camaro ZL 1 there that ran consistent 12.7 secs. I wanted to line up against him but never got the chance, maybe next time.

Glad to hear that you made it down there Kevin -- Did you have to be real careful out of the hole? -- By the sounds of it, good tires should net you 11's.
I hope to make it there sometime soon too.

Colin.

Yep, had to be easy on the pedal when coming out of the hole. Once I get some sticky tires at Dasilva , I will def try again at that track. I can't wait to see your wheels at that track. It should pull somewhere in the 10s with good traction.

Yep, had to be easy on the pedal when coming out of the hole. Once I get some sticky tires at Dasilva , I will def try again at that track. I can't wait to see your wheels at that track. It should pull somewhere in the 10s with good traction.

I think it has that potential, Kevin-- Traction again would be an issue as well as experience.

Not sure I really want to get involved with that but wouldn't mind knowing its potential.

I think I'll just assume it could go into the 10's and be done with it. Fewer problems and less expense. unless of course if I can get some sponsors. :D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread