Oct 29, 2014
montreal
VetteCoins
Car
2015 z51 on order
Ordered my car in feb 2014, arrived at dealer December 23rd, picked her up on Friday and drove her home! It was 12 degrees here in montreal,beautiful sunny day. What a car! Definitely worth the wait. Had to put her inside Friday night because we got more snow and cold Saturday. I can't count how many "thumbs up" and waves I got! Even got stopped twice to have pictures taken! The torch red looks amazing in the sunlight, and I'm really glad I opted for the transparent roof....feels a lot more open in the cockpit. Unfortunately the weather for this week looks pretty crappy. Can't wait to get behind the wheel again.
Wondering if any other C7's are configured like mine in montreal? Describe your C7...
2015 Z51
2LT
PDR / navigation
Black rims
Red calipers
Transparent roof
Torch red
Kalahari interior
A8 trans

I also ordered from GM LaSalle. My configuration is pretty simple:

2015 Black 1LT ZF1 7-speed Adrenaline red interior Black rims Red calipers Transparent roof

I ordered in Dec 2014. I hope I get a TPW soon. I'm getting worried whether I'll get a 2015. I hear factory shuts down at the end of June.

Thanks. Dealer didn't contact you about z51 constraints? My friend ordered in April of last year from same dealer and got a call last week saying that they can't provide him with a z51. Only the base model.

I seen you drive by me on Thierry in front of Cafe Riccia. The vette look amazing. What a day it must have been for you after such a long wait. Happy Easter
Buona Pasqua

Thanks. Dealer didn't contact you about z51 constraints? My friend ordered in April of last year from same dealer and got a call last week saying that they can't provide him with a z51. Only the base model.

I ordered the ZF1 appearance package instead of the Z51 performance pack. From what I've heard, there are no constraints on the ZF1. But I still haven't received a call from the dealer telling me that I got a TPW yet.

Grazie ducst4. Buona Pasqua also. Yep that was me....great day to pick her up. Unfortunatley now it looks like we r back to winter :(
Yes superman, the zF1 is not on constraint, the z51 one package only.

Just called GM 1 800 263-3777 weekly if you like they will keep you posted as to when you get a build date.
You will need your order number and dealer number which you can get from the dealership if you call them.

I have a 2014 base 1 lt torch red black int. 7 speed, Trans roof with chrome wheel. Red caliper. Run 12 000 km last year. Fantatic car so i order a z06 for 2015. My tpw is april 20. Hope i can drive my 2014 soon. Im between drummundville and quebec City and have to Go mtl 18 april, hope will have sunny day! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428284570.228782.jpg

I seen you drive by me on Thierry in front of Cafe Riccia. The vette look amazing. What a day it must have been for you after such a long wait. Happy Easter
Buona Pasqua

My friend lives on Thierry corner Juliette hope we see each other when i visit him.
Buona Pasqua a voi e la vostra famiglia :seeya:

I have a 2014 base 1 lt torch red black int. 7 speed, Trans roof with chrome wheel. Red caliper. Run 12 000 km last year. Fantatic car so i order a z06 for 2015. My tpw is april 20. Hope i can drive my 2014 soon. Im between drummundville and quebec City and have to Go mtl 18 april, hope will have sunny day! View attachment 1721

Hi Alexmartinez, I ordered the transparent roof also how do you like it?

Congrats and Good for you.:coolgleam:

Congratulations, the wait must have been excruciating. Nice, colour combination. Good to see another Montrealer on the forums, up to now I've only seen two other C7's; one white, the other Black.

Hi Alexmartinez, I ordered the transparent roof also how do you like it?

Congrats and Good for you.:coolgleam:

Thank,
For the transparent roof what i like is: -the look with window is continuous smoke from door to door . - the fack that is transparent! . - the finish; look inside cool sunnyday or moon nigth.
What i dont like: little bite noise from top but i never try other roof so i dont know if is depend that trans roof of the car design. Maybe less rigid than other option. Cost 1000$++

I order the transparent roof for my z06 to........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread