Oct 29, 2014
montreal
VetteCoins
Car
2015 z51 on order
Dealer called me yesterday to say that the transport truck with my car on it just arrived. I went right over to watch the un wrapping of my beautiful new baby!! 2015 Z51 2LT, torch red / kalahari, PDR/nav , black rims, red calipers. I originally ordered in February! It's been a long wait - what a great Christmas gift :)
Now going to have it transported it to my garage for some loooooong waiting till spring.

Definitely a great Christmas present. I'm retired and on a fixed income. Hint, Hint. ;) After your first drive next spring, it will take someone with a crowbar to pry your out of the seat. I don't think anything would take the smile off your face. Have fun.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for the good wishes, I will try again but can't figure out how to upload pictures.... Will give it another try later this morning. I want to wish everyone on the forum a great Christmas and safe holiday season!!! All the best guys! ( and girls too ! )

Yes black superman, the one at GM Lasalle is mine! Left for florida the day after it arrived so didn't have time to coordinate the transport to my house. Get back on Monday and going to deal with that. When did you order yours? A friend of mine orders a couple weeks after me so I know his is next in line. Did they tell you how many are in front of you?
Arnaldo.

i ordered mine just last month. i spoke with gm directly and they said my order was accepted but i don't have a tpw yet. the dealer said i should get it by june/july. fingers crossed!

simpleman - i will take delivery in montreal and then get the car plated in ontario.

erg - if you go to the gm website with your order number, try asking the on-line chat for more info on your order status. otherwise, ask your dealer about its allocation and where you stand in the queue.

On-line chat will do no more than tell you if a date has been set for production; I have tried this over and over. The consistent advise is to ask your dealer if he has an allocation and when you can expect that allocation to be applied to your vehicle.

My order is a Quebec Order as well and my dealer has one allocation. My dealer guaranteed my allocation, told me the approximate build period, and then backed that up on paper. Your dealer will know his allocations and, having said that, there have been many who have been given the runaround by dealers hoping for later allocations that never transpired.

Today on this site, C7Jake advertised two available allocations. If I was looking for a Vette... I might think seriously about contacting him. These are guaranteed deliveries, unlike so many that will learn, as many did last year.

Consider this..... your dealer not knowing if he has an allocation is pushing the bar simply because deliveries right now are pretty much near the end of the MY15.

Today on this site, C7Jake advertised two available allocations. If I was looking for a Vette... I might think seriously about contacting him. These are guaranteed deliveries, unlike so many that will learn, as many did last year.
==================================================================================================
Actually it was me (81 Wayne) that advised that my dealer has 2 for sure 2015 allocations left if you don't mind picking it up in Winnipeg. By the time you drive it home it'll be broken in.
Private message for contact info.........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread