Here's some notes regarding purchasing experience at Northgate in Edmonton, for those who may be still looking for a MSRP C8.

I've been on their list since June 2022, in Mid Jan I called my salesman and heard my order is being scheduled for production.

TPW seems to have been 1/30 and right now ETA is first week of March.

I've found that the sales person is not very responsive when I follow up along the way (not like I call him every week, usually I follow up once per 2 months) , but still at an acceptable range I guess... Maybe they are not too engaged to sell vettes to a guy from BC so I have to be the pushing side..... Weird era for vehicle purchasing experience but at least I'm getting my vehicle.

Another thing is Northgate is asking for a 10% MSRP retainer to be held for one year from purchase date, and no selling/exporting the vehicle in a year. Otherwise the retainer stays with them.

I'm hoping for everything to go smoothly, so far still good, will keep updating

I'm in the same position as my Dealer in Calgary just sent me the warranty and service extension. Not sure that I will use either one.
As far as winter driving with summer tires.....It can be dicey.
At 8c and under, the rubber compound will is similar to a "crazy carpet"
Go with the dealer installed PPF and it will take some of the fear away from spring driving.
I will drive my car from Calgary to Edm at the end of March.

Toyota on the trail in Edmonton told me the same thing
I told them to hold it in a lawyers trust account bearing 5 % interest and no problem
otherwise pound sand
they said exporting to the USA folks were making 15 grand on a 4Runner

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.