If Bowling Green has any more down time Hello 2021 Corvette C8

Reactions: ABC

Damn ... my Ferrari will take like forever to get here ... :Arghh:

• Agree
Reactions: turbozig and ABC

They are in Maranello outside of Modena. I was there 2 1/2 yrs. back. A lot of people running around in red factory uniforms. Tight nit community and at ground zero for Italy.
BG is relatively isolated compared to Modena.

• Informative
Reactions: ABC and Gilles27
Cannot compare Italy to US for now. May change but given the geography and social norms are quite different, I do not see the US paralleling what Europe is going through. I think North America should fare well and the social spread will be isolated to pockets of international travelling communities. ie. Chinese etc. The social distancing will be effective if we all participate. Cancelling Sports and Events is an excellent measure. But too soon to really tell. My kids are very concerned, I am more of a realist and the Canadian numbers seem quite low. Again, for now. Remain diligent. Follow the guidelines, and lets pray that BG stays in full production.

This only beginning in North and South America. Once we get through the next few weeks then we can judge how well we will come out the other side of this mess. Hold tight as I think it is going to be a rocky ride but we will fare better than most countries.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.