OMG ... just came smiling home with a fresh case of Molson Canadian in the Canada 150 release of the Stubby Bottles.
In for chilling right away for my next Barbeque Dinner ... the grasp of that bottle is an absolute glorious flash back boys !!! :thumbs:
Not my most favorite beer ... but many of those labels don't exist any more ...
so I will be content with a Canadian even if by what George Thorogood sings ...
Cheers ! :Cheers2:

image1beer.JPG

Last edited:
OMG ... just came smiling home with a fresh case of Molson Canadian in the Canada 150 release of the Stubby Bottles.
In for chilling right away for my next Barbeque Dinner ... the grasp of that bottle is an absolute glorious flash back boys !!! :thumbs:

View attachment 11074
Oh no !! Lol. Oh no !!

IMG_3204.JPG

View attachment 11074
So,just curious. Will I be privy to one of these tonight? I've got the tshirt from about 10 years ago !!

IMG_3206.JPG
Never much for a Molson Canadian fan but the stubbies make it taste pretty good. Thanks Spence !! That was a nice change over Gatorade. This is my 4th beer since June 23 last year. Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread