Regular
Sep 6, 2016
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
16StingrayZ513LTVERT
Province
ON
Heading upto Owen Sound this weekend. Hopefully colours are still good.
This may be the last long drive of the year, must keep squeeze them out when possible.
Any suggestions on what to see up there?

Pictures to follow.

Darren just a thought but maybe go up Airport road to Wasaga Beach then across to Owen Sound and back down one of the other north south roads. Airport Road is a beautiful road to drive, stunning scenery.

There is still colour in the forest and it should be a good weekend for the, hate to say it, last run of the year.

Darren just a thought but maybe go up Airport road to Wasaga Beach then across to Owen Sound and back down one of the other north south roads. Airport Road is a beautiful road to drive, stunning scenery.

There is still colour in the forest and it should be a good weekend for the, hate to say it, last run of the year.
Thx will check it out.

Take a trip up the east shore of Georgian bay to cobble beach. Then take your next right along the shire to Wiarton. Then go across to the western shore and come back down along Lake Huron. Good roads and great scenery. About 1.5hrs. Road from wiarton to Lake Huron is just north of wiarton almost at the top of the hill to Oliphant.
Enjoy.

Reactions: ddgermann
It's Great to hear when anyone gets the enjoyment from a Corvette Cruise.
Did you by chance take your Camera?
As you know Darren, I am envious with even the slightest tease from a photo
and you already know there is a "Corvette Team" behind this request that will be thinking the same.
Cheers, Spence

Hi Spence, here are a few shots. Had a amazing get away.
Just a note we are doing the caravan down to Kentucky in 2019.
Hope to see some westerners there. :)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_14c3.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_14c3.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN3121.JPG
    DSCN3121.JPG
    583.1 KB · Views: 10
  • fullsizeoutput_14d4.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_14d4.jpeg
    714.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN3127.jpeg
    DSCN3127.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: ddgermann
Hi Spence, here are a few shots. Had a amazing get away.
Just a note we are doing the caravan down to Kentucky in 2019.
Hope to see some westerners there. :)
Thanks Darren ... too bad someone de-faced that tree eh (lol) ...
We are considering the trek to Hamilton to join your Team should nothing materialize from Alberta as we are unsure of throwing an Alberta Plate(s) into joining a USA caravan from Wash/Idaho/Montana. So it's good to say that we are not out of the question right now ... Thx Spence
Let me know if something is required on my part up to this date ...

Thanks Darren ... too bad someone de-faced that tree eh (lol) ...
We are considering the trek to Hamilton to join your Team should nothing materialize from Alberta as we are unsure of throwing an Alberta Plate(s) into joining a USA caravan from Wash/Idaho/Montana. So it's good to say that we are not out of the question right now ... Thx Spence
Let me know if something is required on my part up to this date ...
You will need to contact the captain on our team. If you go to the museum web site then to caravan2019 pick Ontario for info.
Or contact James Krane or Gerry Pancott from The corvette club of Ontario. Same website.

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.