wetelvis

2 You're 10
Jan 5, 2011
Victoria
VetteCoins
Car
01 conv
It was cool to see last years predictions and thought it could be fun to see how knowledgeable we all are in the world of F1.

Drivers title: Alonso ( great driver too bad he is such a dick)!
Constructor:Red Bull.
Most improved team: Force India.
Most improved: Vitaly Petrov.
Most disappointing: Michael Schumacher ( sorry but he should never come out of retirement )
Most DNF: Jarno Trulli ( can't believe he is still has a ride ).

I would be willing to put in some cash for some F1 merchandise for the one closest( or is this too much like gambling?)

Elvis
Oh almost forgot Lewis Hamilton,Lewis Hamilton :driving:LOL!

Whilst I'm a Ferrari fan.. due to heritage I suppose, I have said and always will say that I don't care who is driving the car :D

I'm not sure Force India can be the most improved team next year, without a significant change in funding, can they really climb the ladder any more than they already have? I would take a risk in saying something like the Lotus team. They were the class of the new comers and they have struck a deal for gear box and engine supply from a front runner. Think it was Renault enginer and Red Bull gear box but can't remember.

For me Massa was the most dissappointing. Schumacher was getting in to a car that hadn't been developed since since the 5th race of 2009 by the Brawn team and they had put NO investment into the 2010 car for obvious reasons. True... Rosberg was quicker but in stark comparison... Massa faired WAY WORSE compared to his team mate. You also have to consider that he just missed the 2008 WDC by a fraction... My prediction is that Schumacher tops Massa next year in points regardless of the cars they are driving.

Most DNF... hmmm... I'll say Trulli so we can agree :)

T

Its close between Massa and Schumacher in the points but I still say Shumi takes him in the end. :) Trulli also looks to be the leasy likely to reach the end of a grand prix lately. I'm dissappointed with the Lotus car so far... thought it would be better considering the engine and gear box package they have in it.

Gotta love F1,

I think Schumi still has it to win, however; Mercedes's new car still does not. He is so close to Rosberg in times that demonstrates it is the car. Having said that, I also believe he is not the best pilot out there at the moment. Better than Massa? sure he is.

Last edited:
What time is the race on Sunday in our time zone Tony?

6am MST on Sunday

I agree that the Mercedes car handles like a wheel barrow. Everyone knows that the merc engine is the most powerful out there but the car is a lemon.

I wanted to see the Shumi jump one last time on the podium even though he isn't driving for the red team any more. There is still something fundamentally wrong seeing him drive an F1 car that isn't red.

6am MST on Sunday

I wanted to see the Shumi jump one last time on the podium even though he isn't driving for the red team any more. There is still something fundamentally wrong seeing him drive an F1 car that isn't red.

Ha! indeed.

But you never know...I think one of these weekends we may see the Silver Arrows stand out all of the sudden as it has happened many times before with other teams...especially with the $$ Mercedes has! well lets see!! :seeya:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread