But just in case you don't want to read 300 previous responses, I use Mequiars Ultimate liquid wax.

View attachment 17669
I can vouch for this stuff after you told me about. Its great and easy on/off. And for those with a canadian tire app i see car cleaning products has a 60x offer or equivelent of 22.5% back in ct money( note may not be on everyones app).

Last edited:
Cruzin....If you use the Search Forums feature, toss in a few key words (much like Goggle), the forum will spit you out more posts to answer your question than a Funk and Wagnells.... :Biggrin:

But just in case you don't want to read 300 previous responses, I use Mequiars Ultimate liquid wax. Always have with both Vettes I have had. It's a hydrophobic polymer synthetic that goes on easy... buffs easy.... no white residues...can wax in the sun.... lasts many more washes than non-synthetics.... great shine and depth...I wax in February and depending on how much I wash, I don't wax again until the next February. It lasts, beads water, and looks exactly like the day it was applied all summer long. After washing, I detail with Lucas Slick Mist and swear by it as well. I can mist and wipe the whole car at once before I buff.... It's way easier than "apply to a small area, allow to dry and buff immediately", and it does a great job.... Makes the finish pop..... On an older car, you may need a clay bar treatment to remove environmental debis, a deep clean and a polish prior to waxing but if you do a good thorough job the first time, you shouldn't need to do anything else for a long while...Just in case, you can buy both the products I use at Cdn T, and they won't break most people's bank....

This is what my car looks like all summer after every wash and detail. This is a true photo... no file manipulation or photoshop stuff and in 3 years it has never had anything besides wax and slick mist detailer.....

View attachment 17669
Ruff you know your stuff. Great shine indeed!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Ruff you know your stuff. Great shine indeed!

Thanks Cruzin. I think the vast majority of us love a good shine... There are lots of great products out there but short of spending a LOT more money, the products I use do have some great characteristics and are easily accessible.

7548E3B5-D2D9-4D28-8AC2-54CA135DD327.gif
. Long lasting and easy to apply

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.